The Immortal Path (NFT Idea)

At this point, I know that the general idea has appeared in numerous ways and in numerous projects. But, it is something that I have had as a focal point of research since I was a teenager and I’d like to see if I could potentially make a project to pursue it.

It would basically follow the internal alchemical traditions that pursue spiritual immortality. And, though I know that projects exist for this, I would like to take a different approach.

If someone had a goal of oneness with a deity, it would make sense to defer to the deity or offload some of the work onto an NFT in order to get the chance to genuinely meet and work with the deity. That sort of thing makes sense to offload onto the programming of an NFT.

In contrast, the Immortal path, to a great extent, is defined by the way you live your life. It isn’t something that you can delegate. You are either living that type of life, or you are not. And, in the past, if someone wanted the fruits of alchemy without doing the work, they would be barred. A person is made worthy of the fruits of alchemy when they meaningfully change their self and their life by taking up the regimen of meditation.

So, to me, this is probably one of the most important subjects in all of existence. I know decent amount about it, and I would like to see it approached with respect.

There would probably be a few layers to the project. One layer would provide good health benefits and serve as a foundation for future work. Another might provide specific helps to tricky portions of the process, and another might link a person up to genuine teaching and guidance for how to navigate the internal changes.

The traditional philosophy (in place since the start of the tradition) has been basically the same as what you would find in traditional Kung Fu schools: if you don’t take responsibility for your fate and commit to doing the work, then you don’t deserve the final goal.

It’s probably a bit harsh sounding, but it’s the only way I would consider linking details of the immortal path to an NFT.

But, in my mind, it’s the Pearl of Great Price that pays for itself. If someone is willing to do the work and is committed to the goal, then I would hope that this project could give them everything they need and more to succeed.

Would anyone be interested in a project like this?

• Interested

0 voters

11 Likes

Alright… unless a few more people answer the poll (in the private project thread), we may need 1 or 2 more people.

This is a lifepath project. It will do good things for health, and it will provide a few aids for neidan. It will also have fields for helping shape your path through life.

It won’t do the most important elements of work for you, but it will connect you to genuine teachings if you have the right level of commitment. Although the books can be limited with what they say on paper, the morphic information can guide you to the end of the path.

3 Likes