The Iron Gullet (Gastrointestinal Inflammation Help)

I’m going to test this out for a while for what I believe to be a polyp before I go to the doctor. I’m in my 30s not even at the age where I’m supposed to have that kind of thing apparently but I blame the last three years of being extra sedentary :sweat: I don’t see it anywhere though, is it a paid one? I also joined a tier on patreon.

It’s a paid one. You have to message Sammy for it

He gets back sometime this weekend

3 Likes

Typically, polyps are symptomless, so I’m wondering what else it might be. Of course, your doctor would have some ideas but I’m sure you have your reasons for delaying your consultation with your medical expert.

As Jen said, it is a paid field. Not that long ago, the medical fields were pulled from sale from the Gumroad shop, however they are currently available to forum members by following the instructions in the first post of the Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields thread.

2 Likes

If I have the plasma flaunt is buying this redundant?

I don’t really know what I have… the flaunt is obviously working on it because I can feel it… but if its digestive is the flaunt already taking care of it? And autoimmune if that’s the case?

Thank you.

I believe the flaunt is designed to take care of pretty much everything, but that’s just my impression

I’m not sure re:autoimmune

I’d say give the flaunt a little time but have the iron gullet as a backup as well, it’s a good field to have

Welcome back to the forum!

In the The Plasma Flaunt thread, there are extensive discussions about what’s included in that field. Check that thread out, if you haven’t already done so.

Then, until you get to a doctor who has the tools and the knowledge to investigate this for you, the Plasma Flaunt is your friend, because the Plasma Flaunt heals your entire body–the parts you know want healing and the parts you don’t yet know want healing. And this is good news because you already know your field is already working on it. Feel better.

2 Likes

Hi, Fire. welcome back 2

Thank you all.

Whenever I have re-inflammation in my stomach this field always helps a lot :pray:

I can feel a little bit of vitamin c in my mouth :lemon:

5 Likes

For all farting entities :slightly_smiling_face:, this is a good field to battle windiness

If I have max heal is iron gullet necessary?

Where does it talk about the nerves?

1 Like

Hahaha sorry if I’m just blind I seriously can’t see anything about nerves lol.

[quote=“Dreamweaver, post:16, topic:16728, full:true”]

That was way back when i thought it could help the nerves connecting the digestive system. Only to find out later that it was a mistake in the description. So, yeah it doesn’t help the nerves.

Damn :sweat_smile:

If someone has intestinal cancer along with diverticulitis, leaky gut, and overall digestion issues and food allergies, will Iron Gullet help?

Also, can it make the cancer worse? I know stem cells can make it worse not sure if any are in here hidden within the goodies so many fields come with. I don’t find the YouTube intestinal ones to be a solution on the person.

This would be in addition to the anti cancer field.

@SammyG

3 Likes

Is this field also suitable for stomach bacteria related issues? Whenever I travel I get upset / loose stomach very often and I have found that using the combination of DILOXANIDE+METRONIDAZOL makes my stomach ok. Apparently these are antibiotics and the antibiotic audio might be better, but I am still asking if the usage of this field can make me less prone to stomach.

Been using this since Aug 22nd, 2023. Main hope was to help with acid reflux/GERD. Haven’t noticed anything but my bowel movements have gotten a lot better. I’m sure the overall health of my stomach will be needed first before acid reflux is dealt with.

3 Likes

Sounds like it’s working perfectly. Similar to how BoL works on lots of things (often deeper issues before superficial)

2 Likes