The Iron Gullet (Gastrointestinal Inflammation Help)

Should be

1 Like

Only Sammy and Dream know for sure though

1 Like

See? This is why ppl dont want to answer to your questions as much as we could, or as much as we might know the answer, because theres always a bit or rejection or rudeness about the way you ask or demand or comment on our replies, maybe you havent noticed but we have, so we or at least I ignore your questions, because just like a while ago, someone comes out of their way to help you since no one had and whats your reply?

ā€œOnly Dream and Sam knowā€

Then message them directly if you are not going to even appreciate our help much less believe our inputs :woman_shrugging:t2:

28 Likes

I posted here so that everyone could benefit from the answer

4 Likes

And you tagged Sammy.

Ok point taken.

4 Likes

It is!!!

:point_up_2: :point_down:

:exploding_head: :relieved:

10 Likes

Yes. Although not specifically designed to treat acid reflux, it should provide relief. The other stomach audios donā€™t do much for it.

27 Likes

It definitely has in my case!

Since listening to it twice a day, as part of my health stack, I havenā€™t experienced reflux!

Even when eating pizza last thing before bed! :laughing:

32 Likes

This plus acupuncture before bed :sleeping:

9 Likes

Can I use this when I donā€™t have any digestive condition to improve my digestion and potential acid reflux?

4 Likes

@repperfreak absolutely

7 Likes

Yup!! I have made this a staple in my daily playlist. Health begins in the gutā€¦

27 Likes

Yes this field improves and smooth out digestion in general too.

In my work, I canā€™t rely on getting to eat when my body needs to. Oftentimes I have to eat ā€in case ofā€ or skip to eat until much later. This field cured my chronic problems in a couple of days. But itā€™s also good for temporary inconvenience. So if I feel that my body is starting to protest during a work day I listen to this until the uncomfortable feeling goes away.
Love this field. :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

Wow yeah? Thatā€™s really interesting! Can help with intermittent fasting then or just hopping less on the snacking boat!

5 Likes

It could be because of the negentropy aspect. And ALA. Before I was blessed with Sapien I took ALA for stomach ache and it also calmed down the whole digestive system. :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Honestly Iā€™d love to get this field for much more than that haha I can spare myself the occasional treat between my meals, or having most of meals as just a big cup of coffeeā€¦ but I can(t) spare myself that bloat after big meals! It used to be much different but now with all the fields Iā€™ve been having the flatter tummy more often :D

On my pre fasting days I would have my food cooked in olive oil for how itā€™d lift my mood up and keep my digestion happy for as long as I was fasting! Really good stuff!

11 Likes

Thanks for the feedback guys, and thank you @anon37166570 for confirming the topical use of the field.

I loop it twice in my daily health stack but have also used it as an emergency fix.

Had really bad heart burn at the week end (so bad I couldnā€™t even drink water) due to a mega stress sessionā€¦ I looped it for one hour and the heart burn literally vanished!

@Desiree your comment made me think I could add this in a post-meal stack to see how it affects my system rather than have it twice in my daily health stack. Might try it out over a couple of days. Food for thought as it were! :blush:

20 Likes

This should help acid reflux i assume?

6 Likes

Oh yes, it does! :blush: I have even looped it for 1h when it got really bad and it worked wonders for me.

11 Likes

Oh god. You just made me so happy, i have been suffering with it for 3 days now and I cant even eat, have dropped so much weight as well. I am going to listen to it x 7

10 Likes