The Iron Gullet (Gastrointestinal Inflammation Help)

Damn :sweat_smile:

If someone has intestinal cancer along with diverticulitis, leaky gut, and overall digestion issues and food allergies, will Iron Gullet help?

Also, can it make the cancer worse? I know stem cells can make it worse not sure if any are in here hidden within the goodies so many fields come with. I donā€™t find the YouTube intestinal ones to be a solution on the person.

This would be in addition to the anti cancer field.

@SammyG

3 Likes

Is this field also suitable for stomach bacteria related issues? Whenever I travel I get upset / loose stomach very often and I have found that using the combination of DILOXANIDE+METRONIDAZOL makes my stomach ok. Apparently these are antibiotics and the antibiotic audio might be better, but I am still asking if the usage of this field can make me less prone to stomach.

Been using this since Aug 22nd, 2023. Main hope was to help with acid reflux/GERD. Havenā€™t noticed anything but my bowel movements have gotten a lot better. Iā€™m sure the overall health of my stomach will be needed first before acid reflux is dealt with.

3 Likes

Sounds like itā€™s working perfectly. Similar to how BoL works on lots of things (often deeper issues before superficial)

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good to hear. Iā€™ll stay consistent with what Iā€™ve been doing.

2 Likes

This field is safe to loop for very long periods isnā€™t it when it mentions ā€œor as neededā€?

Covid is really ruining my stomach and digestive system with inflammation and Iā€™m finding it hard to breath from there.
Legendary Lungs seems to be helping the lungs but unfortunately Sinus, Throat and upper Respiratory never seems to work for me so Iā€™m hoping Iron Gullet can be looped for hours or days even to help me now.

Looping for more than an hour gets to be too much for me. I fell asleep with it once and woke up with this uncomfortably cool/cold sensation in my upper digestive tract. I would loop 2-4 times with breaks in between each session. 2 plays, take a break, 3 plays, take a break, etc.

3 Likes

Thank @Niezdeyhyuke :pray:t3:

1 Like

I would also look into ā€œCold Laser Therapyā€ if you donā€™t already have it, as you can direct it to target specific areas of inflammation or just let it do its thing. Also you should try the infrared & plasma drink charger, thatā€™s helped me recently with internal issues.

1 Like

Hey there Seamie,

Sorry to read about your issues.

I have looped this field for a couple of hours in the past when I had bad reflux and it helped immensely.

Perhaps start slow and see how it goes?

:heart:

4 Likes

Hey. I have been using it for an hour a day now again. All seems fine using it for that length of time for me so Iā€™ll stick with that for a while :slightly_smiling_face:
Itā€™s helping but Iā€™ve a feeling this might take a long time to heal, Covid just fills me up with inflammation everywhere and my stomach is a weak point so it hits it hard.
My nervous system and brain are getting a nice dose of inflammation now also so Iā€™m trying to work on that as well. Fun times :roll_eyes: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Would this field be good for gluten intolerance?

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the difference between this one and colitis and ibs stomach help on YouTube?

2 Likes

From my experience when I used this after taking the iron pill I donā€™t feel discomfort ( I have UC ) , I tried using nutrient absorption audio but it seems to trigger my UC I donā€™t know why ā€¦ seems like itā€™s for people with no UC ā€¦ Iā€™m still experimenting ā€¦can someone clarify if this might detox a drug if use it immediately after taking my iron pill?

1 Like