The Jaguar Totem

Okay great, thank you for response

Going through a rough time and wanted to use this

anyone got anthing updates with this?

1 Like

Use it definitely Inspector.

National Geographic TV shared a post on Instagram: "These powerful predators are as fascinating as they are ferocious 🐆 How many of these facts did you know?". Follow their account to see 6059 posts.

7 Likes

I feel like it can replace knight mindset and inner strength. It’s all about ur mindset and strength to push through anything in life. U need discipline and sadly I dont have it.

Will update with this

6 Likes

Yes but not only, jaguar is an apex predator. The most powerful jaw strength among big cats.

Others will respond to this dominance emanating from you.

8 Likes

I forgot to mention when i was working with it, all of a sudden 5 mins in, my heart was pumping very fast and i was out of breath. I was sitting completely still.

3 Likes

Does this also include the charisma and inner strength of the black panther ?

1 Like

Can anybody who owns both the jaguar and the black panther field compare the effects of those two ?

3 Likes

Interesting. I would love to read more about your experiences with the Jaguar. Hope to read more… :pray:

Here are my results with this field today.

• Active and energetic throughout the day, did my back-arm workout first of the day (I sometimes do them at 2 pm but today I felt like I must do it in a natural way, no willpower involved or forcing myself, very natural ).
  • Somehow I did more exercises with my back, it’s like the Jaguar is telling me that 3 exercises are not enough for my whole back muscle and didn’t even do my arms lol. (related to other people felt that the black Panther NFT did something to theirs back and with this I can understand that)
  • My social skills got boosted, I am an introvert that has trouble communicating with other people and with this field I can confirmed the Charisma and Glamour field was added in this Jaguar overall field, anyway I had smoothing conversations with people and for a very long time, I made people laugh with my out of head talking and they seemed to be opened and enjoyed my joke/talk.
  • Interactions with female has changed, got more lightful and ease interactions with them, and they acted more feminine.
  • People treating me like a VIP (Woven World - The Chosen One checked)
  • Got more “power and responsibilities” when working.
  • I trusted in my decisions (I usually check twice before making a conclusion, this time I just did it without overthinking and a sense of knowing that I was right and I did)
15 Likes

Wonderful field that got ignored by most people and here I am exploring this amazing field.

8 Likes

You’re right and I am a very active field user and I forgot about it too, now started to use it daily and feels good

2 Likes

Gem.

1 Like

Woah I use the $22 tier but didn’t realize this was included. I printed the picture this morning and stared into the jaguars eyes and felt stuck in a trance and noticed alot of energy was building up inside my body. I was also feeling hot internally and my muscles felt so pumped for some reason. Been using the mandala all day today and just been feeling like I can tackle anything with no problem my energy levels haven’t declined since carrying the mandala even people I was interacting with were being really cool. The craziest thing I noticed is how strong I felt in the gym I was doing my regular sets with ease to the point I thought I lowered the weight or something lol. I despise cardio but this time I felt like doing a nice run on the treadmill and it felt so wonderful I was surprised to have lasted 30 min on there normally its like 5-10 min lol. This totem is super powerful highly recommend if anyone has the 22 tier.

14 Likes

do u guys passively use this or meditate with it ?

1 Like

There seems to be 2 different categories for Patreon Subscription fields, the purple and blue ones

And apprently, the purple one contains most of the fields while the blue one has only 2 fields

@Rosechalice could you please help change the cateogory of Jaguar and Kalalau to purple so we can check all of premium fields in one place?
I don’t know if there are other fields misplaced, but it would help tremendously if you can help check and edit.
Thanks! :pray:

2 Likes

These are Items and not audios. If you want to check all premium fields in one place, use this link: Patreon Uploads List - Audios - Sapien Medicine

Under the carat that says “Patreon” are all tiers

3 Likes

I thought the same but then I saw Best Path in Life which has no audio in the purple.
I also think audio or item doesn’t matter, people just wanna see all the premium fields

1 Like

Site organization is ongoing. If Best Path isn’t under Items, it’s because I haven’t got to it yet. :slight_smile:

You can also access your Patreon tier by using the “P” icon at the top right of each page.

Also it cuts both ways. If I put the Items under Audios, people will be asking where the audio is.

3 Likes

Thanks!
It’s good to know!
Please take your time then :pray:

1 Like