The Jawliner Community project nft

anyone still use this ? hows it going

A review of this NFT:

Iā€™ve had it since the beginning and have been using it passively, meaning I simply carry it with me and donā€™t actively interact with it (such as meditating on it, etc.).

So, the results have been rather gradual because when we see ourselves every day, itā€™s hard to notice the difference unless we compare photos.

Here are a few points:

-Improved facial harmony
-A more defined and projected jawline, although not an extreme change
-A significantly improved neck posture, which also enhances the facial appearance

Regarding my personal experience, the energy of the field works on me slowly and progressively. I feel like it adapts to what I expect from it and, most importantly, to my perception of myself. By that, I mean my intention is clear: I donā€™t have any issues with my image, and I would be happy if my jawline improves, but it wouldnā€™t bother me if it doesnā€™t change because Iā€™m already content.

And thatā€™s exactly the result Iā€™ve achieved: improvements that align with my personal development. I believe that oneā€™s physical appearance goes hand in hand with who you are, meaning that your appearance adapts to you and what you truly need. For example, growing in a challenging and emotionally harsh environment, your physical features may adjust and become more rigid. Of course, this is based on each individualā€™s unique genetic makeup and potential. Also, some facial features have already been shaped to some extent, so it can be a long process to bring about drastic changes because your physical form expresses who you are at the moment (You might consider transforming your inner self to create external changeā€¦)

ps : I want to clarify that this is my personal sentiment on the matter, and that everyone is free to believe in what makes sense to them :crossed_fingers:

I will continue using it and keep you updated if there are any further changes.

9 Likes

Did you get these because of this nft?

2 Likes

Does it help with clicking jaw (CMD)?

It can beā€¦ Itā€™s really difficult to pinpoint accurately, but the only variable that was added to my routine at that time was this NFT. So yes.

2 Likes