The Journey of Discovering Your True Power – Part 4 - Psychic University

The journey reaches a point where it’s a good idea for you to know what you can achieve with your current template.

What can be done with all of your skills, virtues, resources, knowledge, intellect, connections, and everything?

Where are you headed on this journey, after all? What can be done with your true power? This is an answer this field tries to give you, while updating your subconscious in a very gentle way to get rid of old programmings and self-imposed beliefs about what you can or cannot do, using what is shown to you about the highest expression of your infinite potential to slowly replace it.

You will be surprised by what can be achieved. And maybe this surprise gives you the confidence to keep reaching further distances. In all areas of life.

(Since we are at Psychic University, I put an emphasis on what can be done with the mastering of your own consciousness)

BONUS FILE: Saturn Coaching for what Lies Ahead

I had some reports in the testing phase about an imbalance in the drive to achieve things and willpower after using this field. Basically, everything coming all at once with full power, and the individual feeling a bit “too go-getter”.

To help with this, and overall to create a more solid product, I’m also offering a Saturn Coaching file that will help you with insights and mind stabilization for you to express the energies on this file in the most structured and responsible way possible.

-16:22 min- and -4:48 min- audios

28 Likes

Is it just me, or is this product not showing up on Psychic University’s storefront? How did you find this link?

On another note, Journey Parts 1-3 are special, among my favorite Psychic University fields. Every morning I wake up feeling clearer, lighter, and more free than the day before. This series is great, and I’m looking forward to picking this up in the future

Edit: Nevermind, it’s showing up now

12 Likes

Took a while I think… I was wondering the same :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah, I noticed it too, but it was showing up before. They were probably editing something on the description and hid it again.

Arcturian Negentropy Chamber still shows before Journey P4 on the vendor store, although it’s an older field, so vendors probably can hide their products and make them visible later.

3 Likes

With Saturn coaching!! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Is this the last part of the series? For those who purchased and tried, 1st - what were your experiences with it + did you find this part of the series as necessary or ‘must’ for a full completion?

1 Like

Part 5 will be the last one. It will be a healing field to help your body handle the next step on the journey, which is a series called Supremacy.

28 Likes

Hello man!!!

Wellcome PU :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Do u plan on making anymore brain fields related to IQ in general or anything in that regard?

1 Like

Yes.

8 Likes

Nice :smiley:

Love the brain fields keep em coming

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Interesting! Is it the healing type like in the Arcturian Negentropy Chamber? When is part 5 expected to be released?

BTW- speaking of the ANC, is it supposed to be your strongest ever field for physical healing, the closest thing to the “Med Bed” tech concept?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum PU :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome PU.

2 Likes

It will have aspects of it. February.

For now, yes. I wish to create a more advanced one in part 5, though.

8 Likes

Hey, Psychic_University!
welcome purple rose 2

9 Likes

Has anyone who has bought this field any experiences to share? :slight_smile:

@Psychic_University
Would you say this Part 4 gives you the knowledge about what one can do (how to achieve something), but doesn’t give direction. While “Pleasure with the soul” gives direction/purpose but lacks the “how to achieve it” part? Then they would to be a good combination.

And how does this Part 4 differ from your " Subconscious Limits Dissolver Through Your Higher Self". Isn’t dissolving subconscious limits about getting the freedom to achieve your full potential? Is it implemented in Part 4 or would we need all 3 fields to get best results?

Yes, accurate.

This field will dissolve only the blockages related to your potential and its expression, while Subconscious Limits Dissolver Through your Higher Self can dissolve anything you want.

So I say all 3 for the best results possible.

12 Likes