The Karma Crucible NFT

Yeah brother ive tried all of that.

I know you dont believe in the concept of Karma and thats ok.

But ive tried all and my connection to my Higer Self is very strong.

But this goes beyond everything i could manage so im glad im using it.

Thank you for the tips!

And i was talking about unfinished business from other timelines.

Also you said it yourself to someone about us being just a tiny part of our full higherself.

Everybodys process is different, and if after years of not doing it this is pushing my evolution further then ill take it, until i have reached the level of being one in full with the higherself in the mean time i want to have a happy life.

After is after what is now its what matters to me and i know thats another thing you dont agree with but its how i like it :D present moment always.

5 Likes

I do believe in unprocessed subconscious stuff and unhealed trauma…
…with all their implications on the energy body and other souls.

“Cause and effect” is a usual consequence of not being aware of this unprocessed stuff and a consequence of not being aware of one’s free will to change all of this.

So for me, “Cause and effect” is like a symptom of previous choices itself, but not a universal law set in stone.

I believe that the power to manifest reality, the power of true free will and the power of the source’s universal grace are all stronger than “cause and effect”.

That’s what I believe.

If that is what people call “karma” then our definitions are not that far away.
My definition simply goes beyond the simple “cause and effect” and “linear time perception” and reveals forces much stronger than what most believe about the “inevitability of karma”.

I don’t have this NFT, but my intuition tells me that it is doing exactly that: process all the unprocessed stuff.

Wait, I never said that.
What I am always saying is that what matters is what you are consciously choosing.

3 Likes

I mean i mean that you work hard to change the future lives and evolution by pushing yourself hard in this one.

I am not weak, but man i am so glad im getting a real break through in this life.

I wanted this peace.

Once i take back my life in fully charge as i want then other levels of push and evolution will start. Ill start them.

Also adding to that because i think is a great discussion @JAAJ having to have to constantly revoke cords and stuff with others is a hella job. Hundreds of people gets attached to us again and again even if we cut cords and revoke the connection they leach on to us again

This field is doing it for you and much faster and tones of things revoked and burnt.

You just dont fully see it because you are not working with this field.

But i fully agree and understand your 3D human explanation ;) and what you couldnt convey in words

5 Likes

Did that once in regards to negative programming and energys. Clearing everything from subc., aura, all realitys and timelines.

Slept 18h straight after that. pretty exhausting adjustment.

But I´ve noticed that people treated me way better than before.

10 Likes

to the brave souls who own this NFT, but extra especially you who’ve done the deep shadow walking, whatever your method and you add this to the :fire: well, I salute you. At the right juncture of incarnation, this is relentless. It is an incredibly deep ride but it is so welcome.

I’ve started to use the love graviton when I want gentler results, as hinted at by @Maoshan_Wanderer I feel as it gives and sends the love out to the nooks and crannies of the cosmos it might be a nice karmic balancer when an easier walk is desired :green_heart:

21 Likes

Since you want this

Have you tried this version?

Or is it the one you are using?

If not maybe that one would potentiate this for you:

3 Likes

The love graviton on energetic alchemy

Love graviton

3 Likes

New experiment - this with Justice for All. Wish me luck :crossed_fingers::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

200w

6 Likes

Have a try at the Mass Med field after Karma Crucible man.

The two complete each other very well

8 Likes

Thanks man! Is this due to the giving aspect?

Yes, I really like it for the positive karma aspect, the love that permeates it and the good feeling that we’re all in this together :muscle:

Though it’s important to ground after the two

3 Likes

So this last week’s phase has brought the weirdest dreams, like really weird and in all of them i am a naive person doing bad things lol the funny thing is that no one from the dreams or the places i know them or been there. (But in the dreams they seem to be family or close friends just not a face i recognize)

In them i am always running once realizing that what i did was a set up, and i was betrayed now having to escape a big punishment every time so if thats a reflection of other lives then the being saved at the last minute from being caught or facing punishments were saved as karma i guess? Lol

Buuuuuurn :fire:

What a fantastic and revealing journey this has been

11 Likes

This field super charges the digestive system, never used the rest room multiple times a day. Also nice having the mandala out when listening to other crucibles, they are noticably stronger then on their own

13 Likes

Im curious if anyone has looped this for extended hours or overnight? If so what were your experiences?

1 Like

I’ve never been afraid to loop overnight… but this one haha

3 Likes

Yes, Ive looped this overnight when I first bought it (4/4/23) 7 nights/week for about a month, and now about 3 nights/week.
I recommend following your own guidance.

10 Likes

Any difference in the mindset or mindfulness or anything unique u noticed ?
Ive just started playing it.

After about 2 weeks I noticed that one of the chronic sharp pains I have (stabbing pain) in my right lower posterior torso disappeared. I didnt notice a permanent change in my mindset (yet).

12 Likes

Amazing , if it’s rightly used for certain time I’m hoping any dis-ease should be healed.

6 Likes