The Life Generator

Disclaimer: Not a sapien medicine product.

The field is to increase jing (pre and post natal), shen, chi, life force, to balance five elements and cleaning them.

It’s taken further with the filling of three dantines and charging of seven major chakras while at the same time expanding them. It fills up all the energy centers with the necessary vital energies and recovers all the energeis that was lost. This also infuses you with love and light while expansion of your energy system so that you can handel and use more intense energy work while increasing your capacity to use more fields. This also increases your “capacity” to handle more life force, jing, shen and chi so that you can have more of those vital energies conpared to your previous limits since we all have a limit to how much we can take but this field aims to increase that capacity. The reason one can feel “overload” is due to this reason. If you do energy related work and practice it can help you greatly and overall quality of your state of being will also increase. As a result it will result in extension of your life. And finally this removes all the attachment and beliefs related to death so that you can extend your life more while recovering all the vital energies that sustains life itself. The process is done at a personal pace so that there’s no overload. There are two commands in this. One is “cleaning” and another is “Activate”. When cleaning is used it removes all the belifes, mindset, subconscious and unconscious patterns and other stuff that needs to be removed to make sure the field is working fully. In fact the reason why many doesn’t get proper result from a field is due to their belife and resistance. I will add rhis function in my future stuff to tackle this and to ensure fields are working fully at their best as they should for best outcome and faster results. And when the “activate” command is used it does everything with full power to perform those functions so that you can get the full benifits of the field. The energy of the field might be subtle for some but it will do what it’s supposed to even if you don’t feel it too strongly. My recommendation is that use the “cleaning” command for 10-15 min on first few listens and then use the “Activate” command. Make sure to activate the field whenever you use it. Then once or twice a week should be enough but the more you do is better. Also tackles the entropic decay of these energies mentioned with reverse entropy (negentropy).
Added with components to reapir energy body and whole system and is only focused on energetic aspect and everything that’s mentioned on description.

(Only works if bought legally or recived from family members that has bought it legally. Sharing or trading is not allowed but you’re welcome to try.)

3 Likes

Has anyone tried this yet?

Added some improvement so might feel slightly different for those who bought as usual.
(I upgrade paid or free stuff time to time along with my own development so might feel different every now and then).

@Equilibrium It says in the description that the field has to be activated everytime you listen, either with “cleaning” or “activate”, correct?

This is rather inconvenient when using it in a stack. Is there a way to permanently activate the audio? To make 1 copy for the cleaning and another for the activation. The cleaner seems like a “booster”, so it seems it’s best to be used together anyway.

@MissMaas I made a little change for your convenience. If you ask the audio to stay of “activate” mode all the time after Playing it will always stay on that format by default. (You justhave to say it once not every time you play the audio). But that mode will revert back once you give the “cleaning” command. It will do that again if you ask the audio to be on “activate” mode always. But I personally suggest to use it solo rather than adding in stack for better result with cleaning command as it could put it’s full focus on removing whatever cause there might be for the field not to work or work fully.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Audio upgraded (No need to download again)

1 Like

And btw many of my audios are made silent. Just mentioning to clarify.

2 Likes

This sounds amazing, how come its not available anymore and also the white aura one isn’t available anymore either?

1 Like

Same question. Will these two be available on Patreon?