The Lions Gate NFT - NEW RELEASE

Happy belated birthday bro!

3 Likes

edit: I may be wrong about the number

A lot more than 23 available… You can organize the NFTs being sold at the Sapien Shop via “Best Selling”

Currently, the solidifier has about 100+ sold.

If this NFT only had 23 left, it would have the #1 selling spot on the website.

I think you guys may be confusing the NFT # you get with the amount of copies left, which has been noted as just being random and is not correlated with the amount of copies sold.

I could be wrong though.

8 Likes

The energy is amazing from this.

Positive, uplifting, motivating. And very warm.

One of the NFTs I bought just because, but unexpectedly enjoying so much.

Thank you for making this!

12 Likes

Getting a big printout done today and adding to my work area.

:lion: Lions Gate 24/7 :lion:

4 Likes

"Star Sirius is currently rising every morning on the horizon with the Sun. The annual 8:8 Lion’s Gate occurs on Monday, August 8th and is the time of year when our planet aligns with Star Sirius and the Galactic Center, creating a harmonious portal that unites “matter and antimatter”.

PLUS

The Solidifier - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

4 Likes

Anyone who uses it know what this does and how to use?

1 Like

Yes it makes ur ass a lion gate

U cursed urself, unleashed my meme said then closed the random thought thread so I can’t contain it, so I blame u for all this comment spills within the multitude of threads

1 Like

who are you?

Anyone? Need to print the mandala? whats your experience?

1 Like

No experience, but here’s some info:

Revered since ancient times for its astrological alignments, this date in early August asks you to release self-limiting beliefs and embrace your untold potential. Considered a mystical day, a culmination of cosmic alignments along with wisdom and beliefs passed down from ancient cultures.

The day is considered a window, or portal, into enhanced awareness that lies beyond our usual perception. Whereas the Sun is believed to illuminate our physical reality, Sirius is said to illuminate our soul, our spirit, and our timeless and boundless selves. It is a star that asks us to widen our perspective so that we can play in energetic realms that are beyond what we understand, observe the pure creation found within divinity, and witness ourselves as a spark of that.

When we allow the energy of Leo season to wash over us, especially on the Lions Gate portal day, we are able to find the fiery, courageous parts of ourselves that know our worth, and we start to glow so brightly and wildly that life begins to organize itself in response to our intentions and vibration.

Lions Gate reminds us that creation, or manifestation, begins within. It arises from the unseen, the thought form, the energy flow, the pool of imagination, and expands until we become this energy. Until we become it so boldly, fully, and knowingly, that it overflows into the physical and our imagination is now our reality. Until what we had reserved as possibility is now very real in our lives.

Lions Gate is a beautiful reminder of the magic that we each hold. Lions Gate asks us to reach beyond the fears we hold around failing or being let down, beyond the limited beliefs of what is possible or not possible. To be bold and daring, to venture into the excitement of what we might let ourselves desire. To believe in possibility and reminds us that all that exists once began as mere possibility—it simply needed someone to bring it into the world. To remember the power we hold in our choice to be, believe, and create, and the natural magnetism that radiates from being in this state. In essence, it asks us to turn up the volume of who we are.

5 Likes

Oh yeah
@anon51404939 obviously I forgot to recommend you to check out the actual thread itself lol :joy:

1 Like

Its ok the gift was enough

Now I shall go as a great manifestor and manifest my own dreams

Like a bird in the sky trying to find its next meal I shall manifest my next desire

#NoHomoThough

3 Likes

I have a feeling this could be one of the most underrated passive bonus NFTs…

3 Likes

Audio added.

9 Likes

can I get a copy, please?

3 Likes

Sure. I’ll PM you.

3 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

me too, I got it as a trade

2 Likes

Did you get it already? Was about to send it and saw you deleted your post.

1 Like