The Malleable Ego

Where can i find the audio for this?

It’s on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40iXaYd-U7Y

Actulally someone commented that other track from Tower album - The Tower EP (Energetic Alchemy) - Protected Righteous - stimulates you to better yourself, so maybe the whole album can be used toward “good” habits formation.

4 Likes

Thank you :D

1 Like

You are welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have asked PU about this and he said it would be wise to add this to your stack

2 Likes

Sooo… would THIS or PONR be better for getting results, especially of the physical variety, if you’re not predisposed to easily getting results?

7 Likes

THIS works wonders wit all fields esp physical.

14 Likes

Have you already achieved results?

Eh, kinda-sorta yeah, sorta no, throat & stomach field “fixes” heartburn fast, teeth field makes it so i don’t have that end of the day “film” on my teeth, skin regen, no sunburn after I felt like I should’ve gotten one, etc… kinds of “smaller” things, but those results are also after like double digits amount of listening, and otherwise haven’t nearly seen the success/results of many more powerful fields that other have, generally…

3 Likes

Ego Diss+ doesn’t remove any filters I’m aware of on myself, at least I never noticed such effects.

The ego itself is a filter …

4 Likes

I mean I don’t feel much different with Ego Diss+ or at least its effects aren’t obvious for me to understand.

I don’t post much on fields really but this one has been one of the more obvious ones in terms of changing things. I think if you go in expecting more faster and obvious results with physical fields, thats not where it shines. It helps of course but It shines in being able to change your thought patterns. Your ego.

Like I’ve had days with a bunch of synchronicities that my wife would even catch on to. Straight up manifesting things to allign with my state of mind more (after using malleable and then thinking positive thoughts to get into more positive state). Has really come to remind me how much our thoughts manifest reality. Edit your ego and ya edit your reality.

But the potential here is limitless and I feel I’ve barely tapped into it. Dreams been using it as well and been getting interesting and tangible reality shifts. Mostly basic stuff so far.

But now, I want to work with it in terms of dissolving some blockages I still have. Hmm, now that I think of it, I did dissolve a blockage I had the other day but just don’t even remember it anymore :sweat_smile: Now onto deeper ones. I’ll keep you guys updated.

62 Likes

Nice, Sammy. Thanks for sharing! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Dream really outdid himself with this one, I have been playing this 2x before self improvement fields and it has caused major change abruptly, I wasn’t expecting that. I had Ego Diss+ previously but this one is on a whole new level.

29 Likes

Interesting reports from you guys, would love to hear it more :hugs:

1 Like

This is for sure the densest field one could conjure without doing some energetic unwinding work on the astral level of being.

Sitting on this would be very unwise.

The best part is, dissolving the ego - as useful as it is for a sense of perspective and expansion of awareness - is not ideal for many people because they probably will need too long to integrate the process into anything tangible. It takes effort and dedication, as well as active engagement.

This is a much more “crowd-friendly” field that will have notable results for even the most cluttered and rigid of subconscious paradigms.

The concept of “ego death” has been taken out of context and ego has been turned into an enemy. In truth, “ego rebirth” is the actual goal of spiritual practice. This field is a true gem, and coupled with Inner Bliss Illuminator & Your Energetic Being, it will speed up people’s progress much faster than anything more “topic-specific” that was previously released.

34 Likes

totally agree

also i realised best use of this is one loop in front and one after what you want to integrate.

furthermore i realised this is very useful when you have difficulties with certain more complex audios such as some NFTs.

also i see that we are all different and have different limitations. i suggest before starting usage of this audio to make one such list and work through it with the help of this audio:

Issue1: healing/ physical changes
Issue2:manifestation
Issue3: negativity
Issue4:dopamin problems/addiction
Issue5:Assencion/ high Vibe etc
Issue6:Connecting to higher realms/beings

before you jump and use the audio in a row for all those issues ,you should really honestly ask yourselves which of above is difficult for you to achieve, and where you struggled. then begin from there.

i see this audio as perfect for unclogging/unblocking those areas where nothing else works.

thank you Dream!

thank you @Alkul for your report on this!

17 Likes

I read all post in this thread i still don’t know which one is better for spiritual growth & enlightenment
Ego Diss+/ The Malleable Ego?

Do you mean 2x loop at start and 2x loop at end of stack?

Yes, it is also my idea, to unlock those who have still resisted the very powerful lock pick of the UIT, so given that SammyG indicated 8/10 daily listens as instructions, to start with 2 different stacks.
So 4 loops for each stack.