The Malleable Ego

@SammyG It’s not like that. You two are seekers and finders just like us. We like to hear what you have discovered, regardless of what your relationship is to the origin of the field. :slight_smile: It gives us food for thought, food for meditation. Your answers are also a morphic field and can bless with incentive and act as a catalyst. But enough of me trying to convince you lol. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

This field is gold. I’ve been doing what Sammy recommended, and can tell that I am seeing what might be my biggest limiting belief for years disappear day by day. Play the field and think what you want, be it, feel it, embody it and watch your reality transform.

26 Likes

Bought it. Removes blockages definitely.

Try using it before subliminal audios, working out or even just a refreshing walk.

God bless y’all.

:slight_smile:

15 Likes

I agree with this very much. Even if we have many fields, it is important that we work hard to improve them.

When one’s own energy field and field are balanced, the effect is doubled.

The field is like a guide, guiding our energy into different states

13 Likes

you say yourself morphic fields are information and energy.

i tend only to embrace this and things work fine.

i just let them guide me.

same experience i had with the audios from the energy awakening course. during the month of my first listen of them my life transformed massively where for the worst where for the better.

just use the information i recieved and acted accordingly.

i have long decided not to fight the fields and accept them.

the information about change is in them. yes concoius efford is a good thing but also too much efford can strain.

i prefer to accept the flow of things and i let the fields guide. and it works.

today s world is violent all about ambitions, results, succsess, status and all…

no peace, no serenity, no time for anything.

i decide to let the fields heal this. one cannot remain healthy in his head otherwise.

if you mean efford to work with the field then yes i fully agree.

work with the field and what it teaches and not against it brings most benefit and it feels like co-creating with a force greater than oneself.

and that is the sweetness of all of this activity and it is very interesting also.

and again… resitance to fields is not only limiting beliefs and ego.

Trauma esp of physical body and secondary of other bodies triggers a deffence mechanism against some fields.

pain also.

COVID also makes fields harder to accept. this virus traumatises heart and brain

9 Likes

Okay now where do I begin…?

(Thank god I took notes while listening)

So
Knowing that Sammy and Dream don’t just say or write things by accident, my curiosity got sparked when I read this:

Thus we know there’s more to uncover.
Here’s my experience:

:white_check_mark: First impression I got while listening was that this field creates something of a new and blank canvas. Effectively a place to clean the whiteboard of the mind and draw something new.

:white_check_mark: Next was the saturation aspect. I have no clue of the mechanics but the field was able to take my thought, any thought, and saturate my mind with it. I noticed you can saturate your mind with, well, whatever it is you want it to be saturated with.

:white_check_mark: Next, the effects on the ego. Deeply impressive, I gotta say. Now, ok, I have not tried Ego Diss+ so can’t comment on that. But after a few listens of this, my ego was both super quiet and - here’s the magic - super receptive. To me that felt like being in the sought after “mind awake - body asleep” meditative state. However, and this is truly amazing, I could also stay awake and use the field. So it’s a bit of an auto-meditator.

:white_check_mark: My next note reads “New Perspectives?” in reference to the new perspectives field. Obviously, this field creates new perspectives, especially over a longer period of time. My guess is this and new perspectives would complement one another extremely well.

:white_check_mark: Next thing I’ve noticed: the negative thought patterns become pretty much nullified and cancelled out rather quickly and seamlessly. Which is super cool and ties in with the blank canvas note above. This field beautifully sets the scene to work with it to create a new life.

:white_check_mark: A “side effect” I noticed: an underlying sense of beauty and serenity, undoubtedly caused by the ego being put into this beautifully open and receptive state.

:white_check_mark: Another thing I’ve noticed is that with more loops, the new realities you choose (via affirmation, thought, image, etc) expands, first in the head and mind, but also later throughout the body. I’m saying this because a day after I took this note: “Seems to slowly infuse all body cells with selected feelings (after one day my body feels already different)”. After ONE DAY, it appears the body cell memory already adapted.

The next point is probably the most fascinating:

:white_check_mark: I have noticed that I was able to dive into scenes. At work, I chose a desktop background of a magical forest. With this audio, I looked at it and… Well it might sound nuts, but I noticed movement. A bit like the AI is already able to bring video into still images, I noticed my magical forest background coming alive. I was easily able to enter this scene literally at a glance and sense how it feels to be there. Mind completely blown. I came to the conclusion that this implies one can also easily dive into concepts, which I’ve tried as well. So I think this is in a sense a conceptual trainer too and probably complements conceptual realizations or the conceptual conglomerate beautifully.

Before this post becomes too long lol, here’s some other things I’ve noticed and noted down:

• Out of the box thinking was replaced by a new type of thinking, I can only describe as being able to dissolve boxes and create new ones altogether.

• A very active third eye

• Solution-based thinking, meaning my brain was actively looking for solutions to problems

• Brain Coherence

• My crown felt wide open, with constant “downloads” and an influx and pouring in of new ideas

• “I’m not even trying to meditate, the field is doing it for me”

• “Key to everything?”

• It felt to me as this is the natural state of what we should be in, to be honest. It is as if this field simulates our natural state of being.

• Ability to dive into feelings

• A single affirmation is enough to “dive” into and “swim” in a feeling

• Solar plexus radiating peace

• Feeling of bliss felt very addictive as if I didn’t wanna stop listening

Needless to say, I think this field is way more powerful than it seems at first and is thus highly underpriced too.

The potential with this field is literally endless. For instance, this makes working with NFTs drastically easier. But really anything is amplified, thus it can make us realise the true power of our mind and thoughts.

There are likely more things to uncover. I shall continue to explore.

If you haven’t yet, do give this a try. I wasn’t planning on hyping it too much lol, but I honestly believe this is one of the most important fields. And you know, I often think “What more fields would I possibly need?” And then something like this gets released and blows my mind once again :joy:

Honestly, Sammy, Dream, thanks for this. Truly marvellous and utterly stunning creation

Arigatou gozaimasu
:pray::pray:

59 Likes

All I want to say is we got some cool things lined up that I think you guys will like.

Ima also post some tips you can follow to get a lot more out of malleable ego. It really is a gem.

And I’m in a bit of a mood so just felt like sharing something with you all.

I mean this purely and very, oh very sincerely, I love every single one of you. I love my daughter, my family, I love myself, I love you and… I love the world.

But… how could I love such a twisted world?

Trust me, it takes so much strength in me to love boundlessly. It has cost me.

But I’ve always lived by the phrase ‘be the change you wish to see in the world.’

In a world that is bubbling up with so much hatred, I have chosen to be an energy that is becoming harder and harder to sink into in our present time. But I will always stand for the uplifting of all of humanity, no matter how far we fall. Even it means taking all my willpower along with it. I will give my all if I have to.

I still believe in us all. And well, I certainly believe in you. I know in all my heart and mind that you can find the peace within yourself that you seek. I know it for a FACT. But you have to believe that. Please do. For your sake.

Anyways much love to you, whoever is reading this. I love you dearly and wish the best for you. You take care of yourself.

(The more I grow, the more the oneness more becomes a core part of me and this is where this random energy is coming from lol)

76 Likes

Wow! Subarashi desu!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.
Now I really look forward to Christmas / end of the year sale

Wishing you all the best, please share your experience again.

3 Likes

May these be the commandments of the world that “is”.

Palpably empowering words, Sam. Be blessed and stay free.

As for everyone else, in addition to the two other fields I suggested above to combine with this, add this to your stack(s):

May the power of complete surrender lift you to ever greater heights, where in yielding, you will cultivate true sovereignty.

16 Likes

I’m already excited to check it out!

4 Likes

It’s a role / ‘personality’ / ‘identity’ / act (?)
See, in programming, as a developer, I do this thing called ‘impersonation’ where I put myself in the shoes of / act out roles other than my own in order to test and further develop the application. The roles are virtual assigned identities of people using the application, with varying access to data, needs, limitations, devices, scenarios, etc…

3 Likes

Play this while you are staring at your NFT mandala and watch your connection becomes more amplified.

18 Likes

It’s more like a compiled set of code, for some it’s like an operating system.

Ego, by nature, is malleable… there has been, however, great effort put into making it rigid and unchangeable … a spider’s net of sorts - trapping minds in an endless loop.

This field is more like troubleshooting than adding a new feature. It’s a bug fix.

12 Likes

But remember what I said about as within, so without, as above, so below. All conceptual changes are mirrored in physical changes… it’s all interconnected.

So, this has a very tangible effect on the brain (neuroplasticity and data processing), and some very potent protective/shielding aspects to specific neural networks (some added resistance to data that creates specific types of neural signaling and endocrine reactions in your body which would usually reinforce circular/robotic behavior - amygdala, prefrontal cortex, certain receptors etc.). Your baseline brainwave frequency will also be altered…

Most of this stuff is ultimately processed by your nervous system … yet people continuously fail to understand what that implies and go on looping stuff ad infinitum.

The bulk of the work is very scientific (not in the contemporary sense), replicable and well-structured … it’s ancient science which studies forgotten faculties of the mind and body and trains you to use them, over time.

Most people get lost in the conceptual and forget to “ground” data in reality. However, grounding is best done in good soil, the tools that modern science utilizes, are no such thing. That being stated, there is a lot that can be learned from their own attempts and results, as long as you anchor them to higher laws.

9 Likes

this audio and the new thinking audio from patreon are doing wonders to my brainz.

10 Likes

Permanent Brain Enhancement is so underrated for brain gainz tbh. Hippo/Brocka/Wernicke is a goated combo that covers such a broad spectrum of cognitive and psychological functions.

8 Likes

Or possess the necessary capacity.

2 Likes

noted.

1 Like

Let me process this:

Data and code (instructions/scripts/functions/programs) are coming from the ‘environment’ (society, ancestry, physical environment, senses, energy, influences, etc.)
and the ego is a machine that
-has instructions on how to process the data
-‘machine learns’
-acts like program and/or os
like a programmed shell
(now I know the subconscious and other aspects come into play here but that’s processing so far)
like a computer with inputs and outputs
like a programmed robotic exoskeleton (the default ‘personality’ (?) on auto-pilot, with somebody inside — until that somebody wakes up and takes charge (?)
(?)

Alter or inject code for loops, bugs, unauthorized access, backdoors, etc. (?)

To which this would be the fix:

So reduce ‘negative’ input acceptance, increase openess. Wow.
Thank you, I was wondering if it also makes you more open to negative habits.

So even with passive use it bug fixes?
Wdym by new features?

the circuitry

What are you referring to here, if I may?

And thank you!

2 Likes

Well, take cause and effect for instance.

Scientist conducts an experiment. His worldview is restricted to his materialistic mental paradigm. He produces an effect, which means there is a cause. But his understanding of the cause is confined to the contemporary scientific modality which renders obligatory sensory input for data collection.

You thoroughly analyse and study the experiment, then bring into it, by meditation, your own level of awareness, which can include knowledge of polarity, vibration, mind, etc, and see what exterior factors can be at play. (There are many things that need to be established first, like vetting the scientist and his merits to begin with, but we’re simplifying things here)

Understanding that no changes happen without structured energy, you can isolate each individual energy involved in the process and work with it, and then explore what further things it can do.

Using fields is never passive. It is a conscious choice predicated on a long chain of causes and effects. You can “engage” a field to broaden the scope of your interaction with it, but, the moment you are in its proximity, you are automatically interacting with it. Your “existence” itself is a dynamic interaction, even in a state of complete silence and inertia, you are still “doing” something to the world.

The best way to look at ego is like a user interface, without it, there is no “being”. So by bug fixing, let’s think of certain bad actors and consciousness hi-jackers as malicious code which distorts your default UI settings and removes key features which help you play a game or run a software to the fullest extent. Among the things the field would do, is restore the missing settings and create a firewall against such disruptive malware, allowing you to have a more complete experience of whatever you want to refer to your current state of being as.

New features would be something like Blessings of Saint Biceps, Super Human Mutant, Light and Dark Servitors, etc, where a “modder” like Dream, installs beneficial codes that can help you use the software better or enrich your “gaming” experience. They are not part of the vanilla game or software, but they become part of your UI and experience as mods you choose to install.

Sheldrake’s Morphogentic Fields theory, Alfred North Whitehead Perception Theory etc. 7 hermetic laws… qauntum information theory … Anything that incorporates consciousness and awareness.

I have stated this already one time too many, but, the underpinning energetic signature from which a set of actions and behaviors originate determines its most likely outcome, so, if you keep affirming that “I cannot find the answers on my own”, whether verbally, mentally, or behaviourally, that will continue to be part of your immediate experience.

7 Likes