The Manhattan Method

Listening instructions?

2-3 is good enough but you can listen a couple times more, it will keep working on you a while after you stop listening.

@TF_CAD

Make sure you are comfortable

12 Likes

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

I have it, I bought it!
Thanks Captain.

1 Like

Buying this and another today as soon as that black Friday discount goes into effect. I simply cannot wait.

1 Like

it just did!

12 Likes

That’s right dear Desiree, I jumped at the offer

3 Likes

it’s gonna be a jumping spree!!

11 Likes

Would you reveal some subfields? :nerd_face:

The listeners will get the full benefits and I encourage them to compare their results, notice the improvements or simply enjoy it.

13 Likes

Man I can’t wait to try this out when I get home tonight. About to add it to my study stack. Looking for noticeable results by the first of the month. I’ll check in from time to time to share results.

5 Likes

I have had a lot of results with this one, I shared them with Captain and now I thought I would share some of his explanation.

Many models and line of thoughts have simply become redundant and useless as the answers become apparent. Feels like things have become easier and dumber.

It seems so obvious when he says it but there is a lot of wisdom in it.

33 Likes

Manhattan do you think it would be wise to use this after superhuman genius ? Trying to see exactly where to place this in my brain stack.

4 Likes

@Phi
Personally I use Superhuman genius and acetylcholine before and BDNF and plasma brain after (always plasma brain last).

Make sure you stay comfortable.

7 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan, what’s you opinion on Brain growth work, if you don’t mind me asking an off topic question ? Could it complement the stack you using?

2 Likes

Sure.

2 Likes

I was using superhuman genius and brain growth yesterday.

I use autism straight after because i felt strange, would that reset any progress?

1 Like

It will only remove the overgrowth, you’ll stay smarter.

I assume you don’t have plasma brain. Still, give brain repair a go from time to time.
Be careful

It’s your brain, you only have one

10 Likes

I do have plasma brain, i bought it a while ago now.

thank you for ur response

1 Like

Then you don’t need the autism field

2 Likes