The Manhattan Method

Sorry, my fault :hot_face:
They still there

1 Like

That’s exactly what it does

8 Likes

Personally I have found that this field does not give chances to feelings of inferiority or to feel that way, but also encourages us to compare ourselves with the best and experts.

Hi Dr Manhattan,

I’ve been waiting to get some of the brain fields. Can you let us know when you plan on having the comparison details posted.

Many blessings

J

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification, my friend! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There you go champ

@DLG88
You’re welcome

7 Likes

Thanks to this field, in tonight’s bass lesson I played much better; the fingers flowed on the keyboard
by themselves, even the posture was more natural than the previous times, certainly thanks also to the
Arms Shredded field that I listened to months ago, but there is no doubt that Manhattan tonight made
my musical performances similar to the experience of Limitless movie.

11 Likes

Thinking is faster.

@Dr_Manhattan what do u think about pairing this with Enpp6

1 Like

You should

For fields in general yes. You don’t need to feel it and it will be harder to notice improvements has you get accustomed to it every day.

You have a long way to go before you hit diminishing returns and all the circuitry is pretty much done and then more won’t matter much. As you’ll have the skill.

After a whole, you’ll notice the improvement while actively testing the skills rather than passively observing your thoughts

6 Likes

So, can this be done?

• Enpp6 x3
  • The Manhattan Method x3
3 Likes

yes

1 Like

Finally going to purchase this today. I am excited to do some critical thinking, fuck notes!

8 Likes

Played this 5 times, and the stress and overthinking that usually comes with studying is gone. More like I’m enjoying doing the process, interesting, that’s something the supreme omniscience NFT couldn’t do. Fastest visible results for clearing of the mind.

14 Likes

I was starting to wonder how are you even still answering these repetitive questions

@Dyslexic_Professor give the man a break :joy:

5 Likes

I asked because my thinking ahs gotten so much faster, so i thought their might be some mylin aspect to it, so i thought if i asked my quesntion like that philp might share some insight,

my other thought is, maybe its the decrease in anxiety so thats why my responses to questions are so much faster. Because thats the only 2 ways i know that would make somone think faster, and i was hoping philp would share why i was thinking faster if their was no myelin aspect.

Ofcourse now i think about it i should of asked the above quesntion, but i did but backspaced my question because it didnt make sense. When i writen it out

My bad i understand too many questions gets annoying i will put it down a noch.

5 Likes

This is the golden brain field I have finally been looking for. I always wanted a field that just clears my mind and rewire my brain to naturally like studying or make studying a habit rather than motivation. I’m not sure if this is what this field is doing, but I essentially feel my mind decluttered and ready to do the work. I have this urge to think about what I studied deeply and connecting both concepts together.

It’s more of like, “did I understand this correctly? Let me think deeper” and it feels natural rather than feeling like it is a mental burden to do so. I successfully read a 40 page study material + PowerPoint projects and managed to “intuitively” gather what the concept is all about. Then I made a mind map with my critical thinking. And this is currently the only brain field I am listening to.

26 Likes

That sounds amazing :partying_face:

6 Likes

This field is the main component to thinking well on what you studied. I didn’t take much notes and I was able to connect 4 concepts together in Physiology, it was so fun.

7 Likes

can this make addiction worse?

@anonymous176

Of course not

4 Likes