The Manhattan Method

That could be helpful if you would share the name in that regard. It might save other forum friends your pain.

3 Likes

Oh my pain was huuuge haha I ended up practically paying the full amount and got myself a nice $5 discount lol

Yeah I wanted to but I didnā€™t wanna derail the thread, and really just wanted to celebrate it more :slight_smile:

Itā€™s the pst.net virtual cards! Once again the crypto website changenow.io saved me big time with the exchanges and transfer! But the website, godd!

4 Likes

The more listening days go by, the greater the feeling that the Imaginarium field is also included in this.

1 Like

Aside from the cognitive improvement, thereā€™s something deeper going on here. It feels as if Iā€™m perceiving the world more passively like Iā€™m slightly dissociated.

Thereā€™s also been an instance where Iā€™ve stumbled upon information that I didnā€™t know I needed, but really helped me gain a better insight into the world.

I see the number 111 quite regularly now too which is interesting.

If I had to guess, thereā€™s an aspect of this field that helps to bridge the conscious and subconscious?

7 Likes

It helps make things more conscious through new brain wiring, but itā€™s doesnā€™t involve imaginarium divine or the subconscious directly.

It enhances your perception.

7 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan how this field can help trading, business or programming related field?

Hi, Matt1!

3 Likes

I notice this, when talking to friends and my brothers
my brother can play with my mind in a way to make me seem like am always defending myself, but today it was different. I could recongize themmore, understand what to say before replying to his provoking questions,
It was like i was always on the ropes, but today it was different lol, sounds like am crazy but u had to be their to fully understand what i mean.

12 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor
@Matt1

Thatā€™s one of the consequences of the Manhattan Method

7 Likes

At work today there was this person I met a few months ago, very nice who also speaks French;
all of a sudden in my mind this somewhat ironic phrase, which in my language also acquires rhyme:

ā€œcomment Ƨa va monsieur Sā€¦ien, ca va bien?ā€

I caught myself pronouncing these few words in French as when I was young and spoke French reasonably well, then over the years I had lost this ability, sometimes resulting in awkwardness.
The other surprising aspect was the total confidence and trust with which I spoke in French, which
I also perceived from the tone of voice.

15 Likes

Amazing bro, Iā€™m learning a language and this is excellent. @TF_CAD

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to decide if I should get this because I already have the omniscience NFT which allows me to gain access to all knowledge in my favor and was wondering if this is not needed but I always want to learn learn learn. :thinking:

In my situation, however, it is a question of recovering skills that I had lost.

3 Likes

Even better, if recovery is done at fast length, thatā€™s awesome. @TF_CAD

1 Like

Apologies if this is a redundant question, but is there a simple to understand cheat sheet on what is the difference between the various new Brain fields?

• Manhattan Method
  • Wholistic Thinking
  • Advantageous Brain Plan
  • Crystalline Mind
    ā€¦
25 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer
Iā€™ll work on it

Iā€™ll write an information thread and post links to it in the fieldā€™s thread

25 Likes

Include Plasma Brain of Youth in it.

Forgot to make an update on this one. Whenever I listen to this I never really notice a shift unless I loop it like x5 or use ego dissolution before it. But I noticed I can literally auto pilot for short windows now. Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s a good enough word of whatā€™s happening but itā€™ll have to do.

If Iā€™m doing something and I am thinking about something else I will literally go into full deep thinking mode about said thing as if Iā€™m not doing anything else WHILE Iā€™m doing something that requires focus like playing a fighting game or dancing or anything of that nature.

Itā€™s cool but so weird because I have discovered answers and solutions to computer tech problems that I need without focusing on it. But when I come back to full focus on the said thing Iā€™m at the end conclusion of it

An example would be like today when I was playing Tekken 7 with a friend and he mentioned something about some computer hardware and I went into deep thought not even paying attention to the screen and I look back realizing heā€™s nearly KOā€™d and I donā€™t even know what went on. Pretty neat.

Now if I can just get to the point where I can use this at will itā€™ll be pretty cool. Feels like an ultra instinct type of thing in a way. Iā€™m sorry if my explanations sucks itā€™s just the best way I can make it make sense lol.

21 Likes

Nooo, thatā€™s what we want, your own word and experience :slight_smile:
It was good, keep up the good work :muscle:

9 Likes

Got a really neat update on this field. Well recently I have been trying to increase my visualization and itā€™s really been getting better. Sometimes when Iā€™m at work I like to pray in my mind instead of just having useless chatter run through my mind when Iā€™m bored.

I am not entirely sure if itā€™s from this field or another brain related field but, over the last 3 days I healed myself with visualization of feet pain, stomach pain and a stubborn toothache from something inflaming my gums. What I did was whenever I was testing it I would mentally replicate the same setting that Iā€™m actually in in my mind and then I would say a prayer or command the pain to leave.

I would hold that mental image of me praying for myself for atleast 5 seconds before I let it disappear and when I open my eyes itā€™s like I felt the changes taking place immediately and the pain just removed itself. The last time was with the toothache and when I did it went from throbbing to a faint pain. Thatā€™s what really had me thinking that I might need to practice this more because itā€™s actually working.

So yeah another update concerning this brain audio. Iā€™m really glad I grabbed it. School has been a breeze so far as well and studying for tests for other things as well. Thanks again @Dr_Manhattan and Dream for this field.

24 Likes