The Manhattan Method

Just a note; if it is true that Flaunt ranks first among the courses that everyone should own, this certainly comes after Flaunt. It may be for the boost of ideas, increase brain activity and unlock skills or talents, but Monsieur Philip’s guarantee of years of development of brain fields, is completely worth the price.
For the hesitant, I can also say that this unlocks many areas, even those less relevant to this field, as in a sort of small Limitless, with various effects tested in that famous movie.
Thanks again to Philip for designing it and Sapien’s Team for making it non-nft and available to everyone.

20 Likes

I woke up, 4 hours later am on my bed very tired, am on 3% on my phone, i put my headphones in and play the manhattan field on gumroad. Am like what ever, i will probaly have my headphones fall out or my phone battery die. I dought this field will play longer then an hour, wake up couple hours later and the field is playing with my headphones still attached to my ears some how. Lol got really tired fell back asleep and just woke up now and feel tired.

lol, Why am i telling u this. Well i had a dream, and i really cant explain how i feel about the dream, it was about me in school. I had mixed emotions . I dont know how i feel about life, are we just meant to meet somone people once in our life and never again? Why tho? Is it some time of journey, I was in school in my dream and my class mates, is that it? Do i never talk to them people again? As soon as we left we never contacted each other and never will. But thats all now. Together for 6 years and not a single peep when we leave. Its all strange, it sounds like we were just their to aid eachother in some journeny or somthing.

I wish i could explain things, its like when i reread the things i say, they never come out the way i want to. Maybe i dont know the right ways to explain them or their is no way to explain feelings and pictures.

this comment is more self reflection, but how am viewing the past is different.

3 Likes

anyone got any updates using this?

Yes, it’s still working and I’m still using it everyday.

7 Likes

The energy it requires is crazy, i didnt think it can get harder then Ernest TBH

1 Like

Just made this account to reply here. I purchased this field yesterday and listened to it 6 times last night.

The first change I noticed pretty much immediately was that everything seemed so smooth, like the frame rate of my perception had increased. Time seems to pass slower, yet it doesn’t, and I feel more grounded and in the present moment than I can remember.

I also had very vivid dreams. One of them was about the distribution of some kind of gas within a volume of space, and another had this huge telescopic ring that could contract into a much smaller ring and was considered an engineering marvel.

After waking up this morning I felt energised even with only 4 or 5 hours of sleep but as the day has progressed, I feel like I’ve had all the energy sucked out of me, so I assume it’s related to the field.

Results are promising so far so I will keep at it.

12 Likes

Nice man, :mechanical_arm:

Just wondering what made u buy this field?
How long have u been a lurker

Same things over here

and welcome man nice to have u

3 Likes

Thank you for joining to share, very nice.
Also, welcome to the forum.

6 Likes

philp do u have any clue why dreams are being affected first?
I bunch of other people have had the same XP

1 Like

Thanks!

I’ve been lurking here for over a year now.

I got the field because I’ve always been interested in boosting my academic performance, plus with the deal on atm I didn’t really want to pass it up.

2 Likes

The brain that sleeps is the same as the one who’s awake.

There are many components in the Manhattan method that involves, awareness and processing of the environnement, memory. Same areas that process dreams.

Dreams are also shorter/rarer than awake life hence easier to compare snapshots.
Also the fact that the lower the threshold, the bigger the relative change hence the ease of noticing.

If you already lucid dreamt every night in an intense way, enhancement in your dream quality would be hard to notice.

Subconsciously the new fields is producing a lot of change and activity in your consciousness, your subconscious being more alert can make Dream more intense.

So many reasons…

6 Likes

Some asked me how to deal with fatigue that comes with listening, To be honset i dont know much but i will vomit out what i read in other threads, also i will just comment here incase anyone else wants to read.

@JAAJ recommendation on spirulina powder is really good, also just generall vitmans, these fields like 10x when you get all the supplments. Make sure to get omaga 3 and lions mane for the brain fields,

Increases energy system to handle more fields, which is good.

The flow of jing also helps.
@Owl has recently brought it too my attention that the Kidney and Adrenal Healing, is good if ur overloaded from fields.

use the book of cards on the fourm, their for free, you have to activate the attument card, then the energy expansion helps the nervous system.

always ground yourself, which can be done with the plasma brain audio like philp has mentioned or the grounding audio, somone else mentioned their is a grounding mandal by matirya if anyone is interested in her products.

6 Likes

I this this field can be very helpful for pattern trader or someone like software architect who is designing a complex software or cloud based service. @Dr_Manhattan what’s your thought ?

@jonathan4all

It is especially useful for pattern traders and the bunch

8 Likes

I haver never traded before but I’m thinking to explore. Thanks for your suggestions. I have The Financier already. I will probably pair this one with that one. 2023 will be pretty exciting.

1 Like

Hi Phillip. Do Manhattan Method & Wholistic also help to improve Our intuition?

2 Likes

I can stretch it and find a way to say that it does indirectly but no, the Manhattan method doesn’t help with intuition.

1 Like

Noted. Thank U very much Phillip

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Just went thru probably the worst virtual card service right now but all to get The Manhattan Method!! If you guys want a recommendation of vr cards websites to avoid yep that’d be the one! BUT here goes my sales purchase :two_hearts::two_hearts:wouldn’t have missed the sales without getting this one!

very anticipating for what’s gonna unfold :)

Thanks @Dr_Manhattan :slight_smile:

12 Likes