The Manhattan Method

Yes this one gives a clearer working mind, less brain fog. I nearly forgot it, because you get so quickly used to feeing good. However, i followed the advise, after 3 listenings i follow up with plasma brain of youth, which eases the slight discomfort of the trained by Manhattan brain.

7 Likes

Please, read this below

1 Like

Does this field include some Arcturian fields?

@Dyslexic_Professor
Lol

Not saying having some self-love will turn you into a millionaire with insane sex appeal, but it does become handy down the road.

Perfectionism has its advantages too

Becoming increasingly aware of your flaws and not losing your confidence is a lesson in itself

7 Likes

how about trying to create a quant for stock trading?

1 Like

The Financier (Testimony)

But itā€™s almost impossible to get. Itā€™s so hard to trade. Looking forward to the next version focusing on stock trading.

There are two NFTs related to trading. One is The Financier and the other is The Trader.

1 Like

This thing is pretty insane. Answers just come up, intuitively. Studying Quantitative Methods in Management which is basically Statistics but upgraded, and it is easier than it used to be.

Combining this with Astrological Intelligence Buff from PU and The Plasma Brain of Youth.

Quick tip: challenge your brain, donā€™t expect results just by sitting and doing nothing.

29 Likes

as u was saying @Dr_Manhattan?

nah only jk :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

click on the thread then seen u stop typing lol

1 Like

Iā€™m still typing lol

Not sure what Iā€™m gonna share

1 Like

Have u got the astro Intelligence?

U should try get it, or use PU brain fields on patreon some of them are really good

Since I got this one, Iā€™ve fallen into the mathematics rabbit hole, mathematical philosophy, logic, linguistics. Books after books.

Math has become very easy and fun, algebra and geometry have never been so fun.

26 Likes

Math is indeed very fun when you understand it, but when you donā€™tā€¦ Spain but the S is silent. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

I have the financier

I have been listening to this for ten days now, I had previously listened to it but due to the flu and related headaches, I had to interrupt it twice. Be that as it may, the first impressions I got from this were kind of instant problem solving at work and ready humorous, almost sarcastic banter with the people around me, and I noticed that people look at me differently, even when i make these jokes, they seem closer to me and involved, really amazing.
I must also note that the approach with the musical instrument has also improved, because by reading the tablature of some musical pieces, it is spontaneous to place the fingers on the fretboard of the electric bass, and the fingers reach the position faster, I notice this above all when I approach with new songs.
So if anyone was wondering if he can help in developing musical skills, the answer is yes, he does.

15 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to improve my gaming skills with this, havenā€™t really seen much improvement, but I will continue to use. I think itā€™s more of a mental issue, confidence issue though.

1 Like

I re-read the description and I donā€™t see where it was suggested or implied that it would help with gamingā€¦

Maybe there was a little confusion on my part

4 Likes

He asked u, I think

Also I got this bad boy and canā€™t wait to see the changes

While using this am so tired I have been sleeping so much, like only for a couple hours and not even far apart.

I got this field, went to sleep half way through the day and then went back to sleep 6 hours later for 4 hours

Had a bunch of dreams and their all related about things that happened a couple hours ago

4 Likes

I think i noticed a bunch of things but not too sure, i cant say with 100% certainty.

I will say tho holy shit the dreams are affected way more, am like 1000% smarter in my dreams lol

4 Likes