The Financier (Testimony)

Hey you ! Yes, YOU !

Have you ever thought after seeing a massive stock rally: “Gee, if only I had known about it, I would have put all my money on that stock 6 months ago and I would be rich today…” ?
But it’s too late by then…

Or is it ?
What if you could go back in time and give that information to your past self and guide him to invest in that stock at the right time ?

What if you could feel the momentum, the other buyers and sellers and know whether they were mostly about to buy or sell ?

What if you could know what the inner circle of powerful people knew ? What if you could read the mind of the CEOs and company managers as they made their decision before it was made public ? Or the Politicians and their future regulations, stimulus that would shift the market around while the rest of the world merely speculates ?

What if you could read the mind of the Federal Reserve, EU Central Bank and People’s Bank of China and gain knowledge from its members way before anyone else ?

That would be great wouldn’t it ?
Now, what if you knew the future stock prices directly, how easy would it be to bet when you know what is going to happen ?

What if every time someone on god’s green earth gained experience and wisdom in business or finance, you automatically learned it too ?

All of this and MANY MANY MANY MORE are now possible thanks to the Financier.
Learn Salesmanship from the Wolf of Wallstreet, receive knowledge and energy from the Rothschild family, investing legends such as Dr. Burry, Dr Jim Simons and more !

Receive the help and blessing of angels, gods and any higher beings to increase your profits.

Let yourself be guided toward the biggest rallies and biggest investing opportunities that will happen in your life time today !

Warning: Insider trading !
Tell them to come and sue me :wink:

The Financier:

The wisdom of the Financiers: Receive the essence of the financial and entrepreneurial wisdom gained by investors and entrepreneurs around the world, collected with gratitude and ever growing across the universe as our linear time marches forward.

Market sentiment: Psychic ability to feel the overall market sentiment toward a security or product to anticipate future price movement.

Future self guidance: Receive financial knowledge and guidance from your future self to seize the best opportunities.

Strategic anticipation: Receive insider informations about managerial and strategic decisions made by the top management from all companies in the industries you focus on.

Insider information: Automatically receive any relevant informations not yet made available to the public consciously about politics, finance and the economy.

Prophetic abilities: Develop prophetic abilities related to the financial markets.

Global wealth rerouting: Push as much of the global wealth as possible toward you.

Biggest rally in town: Alerts and consciously guides you toward the biggest market rallies about to happen in the near future.

Opportunity of a lifetime: Guides and pushes you to profit to the fullest of the biggest investing opportunities that will happen in your lifetime.

Financial intercession: Receive financial help from higher beings, gods, aliens and more.

Emotional detachment: Ability to stay emotionally detached from the trades and market.

Synthetic thinking and feeling: Ability to synthesize all your feelings and informations (including psychic informations) about the markets intuitively to make the most profitable decisions.

Sabotage prevention: Prevent self-sabotage in trading, negotiating and selling.

Divine ability to beat the market.

Rothschild Family: Receive beneficial energy, knowledge and perception about money and banking from the Rothschild Dynasty at its peak.

Jordan Belfort (aka Wolf of WS) salesmanship : Receives Jordan Belfort beneficial salesmanship skills, experience, perception, energy.

Dr Burry: Receives Michael Burry’s financial knowledge, experience and energy.

Steven M Bragg: Receives Steven M Bragg’s Accounting knowledge, experience and energy.

Dr Jim Simons: Receive Jim Simons’s mathematical, financial, managerial knowledge, experience and energy.

US Federal reserve, EU central bank and People’s Bank of China: Download as much beneficial knowledge and energy as possible from the US federal reserve, EU central bank, Chinese central bank and their members.

Real vs Financial economy: Deep understanding of the relationship and differences between the real and financial economy.

Interconnection of Economic indicators: Deep understanding of economic indicators and their relationships with each other and ability to use it.

Securitization: Complete understanding of the securitization process and the financial instrument they produce.

Interest rates: Complete understanding of interest rates and their consequences on the economy, organisation, individuals and ability to use it.

Compounding: Complete understanding of financial compounding and its consequences.

Central banking: Complete understanding of central banking and ability to use it.

Commercial banking: Complete understanding of commercial banking and ability to use it.

Financial reports: Complete understanding of Balance sheet, Profit & loss statement, trading books, banking books and ability to use it.

Market cycles: Deep understanding of market cycles and ability to use it.

Leveraging: Deep understanding of leveraging and ability to use it.

Market exposure and diversification: Deep understanding of market exposure and diversification and ability to use it.

Cost of opportunity: Deep understanding of the cost of opportunity and ability to use it.

Market psychology: Complete understanding of market psychology and ability to use it.

Risk analysis: Deep understanding of risk analysis, its methods and consequences and ability to use it.

Liquidity and Volatility: Deep understanding of liquidity and volatility as well as their relationships.

Buy low, sell high: Supernatural ability to buy at the lowest and sell at the highest with peace of mind.

Ability to use all the above in a coherent fashion to maximise profit.

40 Likes

It was called “The Money Lender” in the recruiting thread.

3rd part of the money serie, that’s the one

13 Likes

Sounds awesome

2 Likes

wow… is this even real (JP eyes)???

4 Likes

Now that’s what I call the real deal of financial freedom.

5 Likes

Neattt!!

4 Likes

This was the money lender?? :skull_and_crossbones:

How could I have missed this?

5 Likes

Looks great! Hopefully I can snag one to go alongside my Oligarch :crossed_fingers:t2: :sunglasses:
You personally sent Dream this artwork Phil?

3 Likes

No, that’s all Dream :slight_smile:

Aye aye for the captain !

8 Likes

The best NFT so far. Period.

Thank you for everything @Dr_Manhattan and the group, as well as @Captain_Nemo

12 Likes

Have had some interesting opportunities with Yield Farming with this NFT.

Just the beginning I’m sure of it. :sunglasses: :money_with_wings: :moneybag: :chart:

6 Likes

if anyone has an extra copy , please message me.

1 Like

Guys, please let’s take this to trading / buying&selling NFT threads.

3 Likes

I do @jonathan4all

@anon14224340 I cant pm

Who ever has this, if you want to get a quant messaging group or trading,etc.

Share signals,etc. I’m game.

Message me and let’s start one.

Just getting started ;)

5 Likes

There are a few folks out there :)

2 Likes

What are you thinking of trading?

I am interested but i never doing trading. Can you teach me?

alright who has this listed this for $50 million? lol

7 Likes