The Speculator King (NFT) Waitlist Open

I am thinking of starting this project if there’s interest. This NFT would entrain you to be the Speculator King and more (aka Jesse Livermore for anyone who’s read much about trading :slight_smile: ). I would also add that whether you’re day trading or long term investing, you’re a speculator because that is all there is since no one knows the future.

10 copies. Currently waitlist is open incase someone drops. Thank you.

• I want in!

0 voters

• I want to be on waitlist

0 voters

4 Likes

I think this would be better in community thread

5 Likes

Hi, can you just please change the category into Community projects instead of NFTs so it’s not misleading to people? Thanks!

4 Likes

Many of ideas that you are listing here have already been realized through the Trader NFT. And some also through the Financier NFT.

Many ideas even feel copy-pasted.

Please kindly compare with what has already been done and adjust your project with new and original ideas. Thank you.

6 Likes

Yo Jimmy!

You gotta repost the vote, it doesn’t show who’s interested

Press that

Put I want in there

Then scroll down

Click that and then that

And that’s it lol

Best of luck on your project bro!

6 Likes

Thanks!!! Everyone interested please revote.

2 Likes

No disrespect intended here, but it is an unspoken rule that you do not simply embed another group’s private project into your own.

8 Likes

Noted. I will compare. I was thinking of this from a different perspective. Thank you.

4 Likes

Noted. Thanks.

3 Likes

I recommend you look at the descriptions of ALL available wealth, finance and brain NFTs to see what has already been done.

6 Likes

I would love to be part of this :pray:

1 Like

Can’t be redo ? Somebody doesn’t have these two nfts.

Please come up with original ideas or acquire the existing NFTs through trading and buying.
That’s how it works.
Not everyone will be able to get their hands on everything, which makes these NFTs so special.

Besides that, there are many “mass” NFTs released directly by Dreamweaver on the Sapien Shop and that do cover most of life’s needs.

4 Likes

All right.

Although I think of a lot of naughty ideas, it is just a play on words. I’m glad my script doesn’t have any conflicts. :yum:

1 Like

We have 10. Capping it here. Anyone above 10 shall be on waitlist. Thanks.

1 Like