Gratz Nice Manifestation

2 Likes

Congratz! :sparkles: :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Great stuff!!!

1 Like

Many thanks for your sharing!

1 Like

Hi can you be more specific what did it give you after 700 hours?
more conciousness like? increased iq points?

4 Likes

Before I got nearly perfect grades without studying. I was able to teach the class and stuff, even debating with my professor and winning lol.

Then my spatial reasoning started clicking up a knotch to where I was able to see different brain circuits finding answers. Like cyber brain or conceptual conglomerate. I became more aware of my own thought processes and tons of ways different circuits gave me answers, lets call it metacognition.

Then I realized after 160-180 IQ, I don’t think IQ ahould be the priority. I thought someone with psychic abilities would benefit from the ability to hold more information and abstract in their working memory, or a conceptual thinker may be able to “get more done” at once (iykyk).

I started realizing IQ is little compared to conceptual thinking skills and psychic abilities which are superior. (One thing to see it or know it, another thing to have your reality shifted by it, and still think 160-180 IQ is a must.) I realized how intelligent or smart some other people are in a 3rd person type or way, and I started seeing their thought patterns in a more complex and abstract way. Picking up large chunks of information and adding it into my arsenal. Everytime I speak to someone many layers and patterns of information gets updated and rotated into new concepts.

Even with brain fog, or low dopamine, or having a super fried brain I was able to hold large amounts of information in the working memory and spatial reasoning and do some pretty nice calculations with it.

Then I intuitively started to…

Iykyk :wink:.

But keep in mind I’ve played at least 25 brain fields so I tried to leave out some overlapping abilities (which they are still there :rofl:). Which kind of makes it underwhelming in my eyes lol… because IQ is the bare minimum of cognition.

I honestly don’t know what field is doing what anymore, and my brain is super fried, and has been for the last 2 or so months. So maybe there are more layers I haven’t even seen yet.

17 Likes

This is so inspirational I’m happy for you man

1 Like

Absolutely. Reason I never bothered with wiring fields besides psychic mastery and cyberbrain, the ROI from these skills is just way bigger.

Manhattan Method still looks interesting tho.

6 Likes

Manhattan method is definitely still worth it if you don’t have a 160-180 IQ imo.

But nice.

5 Likes

How many hours of listening would it take a person with average iq like110 to go to 140-150 range using MM according to you?

it’s subjective man

Some people are sponges some people are rocks and the average is in-between

When you expose them to water(fields)

Sponges absorb as much as they can

Rocks get wet

7 Likes

In the second case there is always a possible course of action.

Why someone is rocky to some fields? You (not you in specific, a general you) got to ask yourself some questions, make some introspective works, and once you understand where the problem is, it’s the moment to target it.

Perhaps someone is insecure about it’s sharpness and therefore there are some blockages for a brain field to be properly assimilated, this someone can work with subconscious limit dissolver 3, and by placing awareness on the underlying blockage, attempt it’s dissolution, maybe in combination with alchemical revision of genius as a first thought.

Perhaps it’s a energy blockage problem, it can be solved with the fields targeting the energy body.

Over sensibility to the brain fields? Starting slow and once someone get used gradually increase the field work load, with a careful eye to overgrowth and overstumulation symptoms.

I think we are of course all different, but each of us has it’s own personal solution, that needs to be discovered.

1 Like

I view it more from a perspective of amount of exposure that people get to the energy and their rate of learning. Rate of learning being a reliable proxy to rate of getting effects in most of areas of life, including energy work. The very same brain fields increasing efficiency of brain will increase rate of learning and its efficiency.

Personally I think that 100 hours and 1000 hours are fundamentally different because first days/weeks/months of use is the accommodation and development happening that is largely unnoticeable in comparison to latter 900 hours, that’s a speculation based on my observations, not my review of Manhattan Method though.

4 Likes

Just got this baby few days ago and listened to it with brain key and social bonder, white matter, for days, everything life seems to flow so freely and learning new concepts seems to be easier and more efficient, for example playing games like halo mcc, I certainly got more calculative and had real deeper thoughts and could predict people’s movements before they could make em, I’m getting off topic now,
But today I have a exam and test, I’ll update more in a week or 2 from now, just wanted to share my thoughts on this.

6 Likes

Knowledge is so sexy

2 Likes

I’ve just had a week of courses on a very challenging (at least for my background) matematical subject, called Difference Equations for economic models.

To be honest I didn’t really understood very much of it, I come from a more Praxeological approach to the Economy so it was a misterious language for me.

But, as a difference from the past, I didn’t felt overwhelmed hoping the class to finish faster and invent some exit route to never use such knowledge, I felt fascinated, therefore I’ve decided to take my maths game from foundation, re study the analysis course, lineal algebra one, and build a knowledge which is good enough to orientate myself into more complex matematical methodologies.

8 Likes

I know rightttt, a knowledgeable person is just so :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

I see many people here saying that they loop for hours in this field as well as others, my honest question is: what is the need for this?

If I only listen to it 2-3 times a day, will I not get results?

Seeing that some people here even repeated the field for 24 hours without stopping makes me question whether these fields are really powerful, because if that were the case, many of these people would have their nervous systems fried from excessive use of these files.

See, I’m not questioning the functionality of Sapien’s morphic fields because I’ve been using them for a while and have never stopped getting results with them, and what I’ve seen is that in most cases, just a few listens would bring me great results, since When I left the fields in repeat mode, I realized that this did not increase the results, and sometimes it even left me tired and with a headache.

A slight rant here, as seeing some people reporting that they were in a loop for days made me question, as this makes it seem like these fields are not efficient enough to bring about changes with some daily listening, anyway, I could be wrong, just my opinion

4 Likes

somewhere in this thread dr manhattan replied to a similar comment, dont know where right now, you might have to look in brain guild discussions
but
others especially the loopers report feeling tired, fried, needing to take breaks, overwhelmed, autism-symptomes etc

its like coffee i guess, some only need one cup and be good, others need (or believe they need…) three energy drinks and 5 espresso shots to even feel a bit awake – or in this case, they are so used to the stimulus, they just need more- see dr manhattan, jojo and others report not feeling sensations as they used to

theres a reason the ones who loop and loop and triple or quadruple listen to fields call themselves “brainiacs”

4 Likes

11 Likes