Jojo's Brain Journal

spoken with such wisdom and thoughtfulness as always :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you, brother, this is my most extensive message so far in the journal.

But I hope this truly reaches the hearts of the brainiacs. To understand that this is really a grind and that disbelief shows up to almost everyone. I’ve had my fair share of grinding through the storm. Through those lonely moments.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel.

14 Likes

3 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Genes:

This one is tough to approach to be honest. Not because genes are a complicated topic, but because there are so many ways to go about it.

Last time I spoke about dopamine influencing things like working memory, processing speed, etc. But when you go a step further, you’ll realize the advantages that people with certain gene variations hold.

For example, the variance of the DRD2 gene ALONE in someone’s brain can be enough to send someone down a slippery slope of ADHD. Whereas it can make someone else a highly focused, organized, person with excellent learning potential simply by changing the way their brain handles dopamine. This specific gene can assist with executive functioning, multitasking capacity, visuospatial ability, and more.

The COMT gene codes for an enzyme that breaks down neurotransmitters (dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine) in the frontal lobe. This means that someone with increased activity of the COMT enzyme can expect benefits such as short-term memory improvement, planning capabilities, inhibition control, etc. This is another gene that helps others have an intelligence advantage.

Yet the brain is described to have over 20,000 genes impacting cognition in various ways.

Genes can literally make someone (along with environment of course). It can give you personality, as well as habits to suit your personality. If someone has low activity amongst COMT gene pathways, they could have more anxiety, sleep issues, and other factors that could also indirectly, or even directly, lower cognition as well. All of this is to say that genes can change a lot about us.

This specific topic could take many posts. Like tons… But I will keep it short and hopefully, it provided an inch of value. (It’s also why I recommend ABP.)

8 Likes

Alright… I have to say this, it can’t wait anymore.

I have to post some results…

So one thing that I’ve noticed about my brain is now my brain circuits feel like a servitor:

The brain circuits are known to “automate the thinking” we do right? Like we do the mental operations energetically, thousands of times, until the circuitry becomes second nature and subconscious like Dr_Manhattan says.

Well let’s just say that many times I find answers very intuitively, and I will see about 20-30 images in my head within a span of 2-5 seconds and then I understand the answers to questions.

Or even when I’m outside and learn something new, my brain will send a loop of images I’ve seen and connect concepts together, and boom, I’ve learned a social norm, a primal connection of affection, or even a way people show any type of emotion without even using their face to avoid issues. All done in seconds, sometimes feeling instantly.

Basically my brain automatically understands various social contexts and narratives without even a word needed to be expressed.

I’ve guessed correctly the occupation of various people simply by looking at their body posture. I guessed one person was an exterminator and another was a farmer, even though they were both dressed like casual students, with no trace of it. I’d also had never met either of them. This isn’t a hobby or anything, it kinda feels like an observation just like if I were to say, “Oh you have a nice shirt.” I just perceive things.

There have been many of members here who I intuitively knew who you were in like 3 seconds without even reading or seeing your name, it took 0 decoding skills. I just know.

My working memory to long term memory dual processing expanded so much along with conceptual manipulation that I don’t even use my working memory capacity much, that or the thinking is also automated and I don’t feel it. I don’t take 30 seconds to think about answers much often anymore. It takes like 5-10 seconds to connect concepts and have an answer.

I also scan to read, like when I look at words., I just see it. The answer, the words, the understandings, etc. I spoke about this like 2 months ago in the cyber brain thread but, sometimes it feels like I’m not using my eyes. It’s multi channel processing as Dr_Manhattan coined the term. I have been able to speed read and give answers directly to multi paragraphed questions to some of you within seconds, and it doesn’t feel like I’m skimming, it feels like I read the words in-depth.

I feel like when I hear someone speak I look directly at the concept behind the words along with the emotions attached. I kinda stopped caring about logically dissecting meaning because that became kinda easy. My brain automates the language understanding and comprehension while simultaneously upgrading my arsenal of vocabulary. While that happens, I’m able to see the emotions behind what people say. It’s like I’m mind reading in a sense. Understanding people’s thoughts based off a single word. Their thought patterns are hilarious.

Many of these skills could have been immensely upgraded if I spent more time educating myself honestly. I’ve had a lot of fun lol, I’ve been out trying to understand the world before understanding business more, coding, and other goals I have. But honestly, just going outside and hanging has allowed me to see the conceptual underpinnings of human reality.

Lol just wait, I will show you guys something special in a few months. I didn’t say anything yet, but I have some crazy abilities that so many people here will unlike and be mind blown.

I still don’t feel that intelligent though, there are so many layers to unlock, much of this is done without diminishing returns. I also need so much more information from the world to use these abilities at a higher capacity. We ALL will reach so much further into the depths of wiring.

16 Likes

I could not hold off any longer, I still have a couple skills I haven’t mentioned, as well as some that I could fine tune and expose to you guys, but I will hold off on further expression. It would be cooler if some other brainiacs it and then we can share the fun together.

Plus, a lack of knowledge in various topics and categories makes many things hard to digest conceptually as there’s nothing to connect to, so when I move into the learning phase, I will have far more to share.

7 Likes

Also, I’m loving the Manhattan method, drops of memory, mathematical madness combo. I swap to this every once in awhile for some quick gains.

Directly expands my consciousness every time. The focus improvements just get better and better, and because there’s a lot of stimulation, this is done more rapidly.

You will notice your working memory goes up very quickly along with spatial reasoning, and problem solving.

Like try closing your eyes and creating a whole environment. Try not to lose any details, try to reach for maximum abstraction. It’s a pretty fun thing to do honestly. The ability to represent reality in your mind conceptually and numerically while also intuitively capturing the distance of everything (also numerically). It’s very fun.

I’ve noticed that with more and more brain fields like Mathematical Madness and Manhattan Method, I’ve adopted introversion as my primary state of being. I’ve never been this happy to be alone. Me and Doc already talked about this in the social bonder thread though.

15 Likes

Today I restart with a brain stack, only for the first two weeks in a soft way; could this be okay,
even as a playing order?

• Brain Key x2
  • The Brain Game x4
  • The Manhattan Method x4
  • The Plasma Brain of Youth x1 (Necessary or Enough Brain Key?)

Thank you

2 Likes

I think this is a good stack. Maybe pboy 2 times just to be sure the axon overgrowth is cut.

Yes, only for this reason of axon growth; I will subsequently integrate with WM and PBoY,
increasing times and repetitions.
In your opinion, is it a good idea to put Stress and Anxiety in another stack?

1 Like

I think you can put it here.

2 Likes

@Jojo Can you share the difference you see between Conceptual Conglomerate (SM) vs Conceptual Thinking ( PU)? It feels like they are very similar but not sure.
I have CT and don’t know if it makes sense to also get CC.

I will need more time honestly, I probably have a long ways until I finish the circuitry, but when I do, I’ll let you know. Master of conceptual thinking is a wiring field and I will have to spend time wiring with it a bit.

Master of conceptual thinking improves multiple cognitive skills like attention for example.

It’s similar to manhattan method in a way.

But conglomerate has various skills and a psychic perception skill that helps you perceive information at the root. You can peak into the true meaning behind something a lot deeper than shallow level processing.

It has it’s own ESP which I think makes it different.

However both have memory subfields, pattern recognition, abstraction, etc.

I can’t really speak on it much though, as PU could’ve hid more abilities that I haven’t seen yet, whereas with conglomerate, I’ve used it for 300+ hours.

7 Likes

What has been your experience so far with CT?

1 Like

Just ask yourself if the Psychic ability to percieve meaning at the deepest core is amazing enough.

They are different in some ways but I’d have to wire to express them as I don’t know if a automation of thinking and all of that will be apperent for me with CT.

2 Likes

The CT field is fantastic. I’ve become a better problem solver and can get to solutions much faster. I see complex issues and understand them easily. I’m clearer in my thinking and my critical thinking has increased. So many more benefits.

4 Likes

I think if someone has MM and CC already then CT will be overbought for him.

Yes, this is really amazing.

Ohhhh… dang it, @Jojo !! Now, I want to get this. :joy:

1 Like

I believe that to be subjective.

Conceptual thinking can always be improved and always will be improved upon. PU himself stated that conceptual thinking just keeps getting better, you can’t really put conceptual thinking in a box honestly.

The wiring is probably different as well. Dr. Manhattan always speaks about how the brain connects and combines different circuits to form new abstract and original abilities.

I have the Manhattan Method and Conceptual Conglomerate, they are even the most used brain fields that I have if anything, but I’m still using Master of Conceptual Thinking.

But that’s just my take with all advanced brain fields in general. I could’ve just used manhattan method and wholistic thinking to cover the pattern recognition, mathematical skills, and decision making/problem solving skills, but of course more circuitry can be compounded with newer skills, so I got mathematical madness.

7 Likes