The Manhattan Method

what is it?
plasma brain?
wasnt it a bonus audio?

8 Likes

Its the bonus if you buy the smart stem cell audio

3 Likes

Which was pulled in The Great Gumroad Pulling and hasnā€™t yet been relisted.

3 Likes

all right i got you

code still up.

the name will be
how smart are stem cells
cause the name is a problem

:slight_smile:

33 Likes

The Great Depression. Before and after the event. :laughing:

2 Likes

:mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

you can buy

8 Likes

Does it come with plasma brain it doesnā€™t show.

4 Likes

it does
assuredly so

29 Likes

Cool it will save me a lot of time
Thank you Captain
Thank you Dr. Manhattan

4 Likes

You dropped this :crown:

As always, many thanks captain

6 Likes

For general brain healing from previous substance abuse etc, is it better to stick with plasma flaunt+plasma brain/brain regen etc or would combining them with this one be even stronger of an effect?

Not really super interested in getting smart af, not my priority at least, just want shit healed first and foremost. In particular gaba-receptors and dopamine sensitivity/receptors

2 Likes

Did gumroad as u to change it?

Or are u joking about it be a problem. lol

itā€™s more about medical claims, Gumroad donā€™t want to be held liable hosting files that promise anything.

7 Likes

If you donā€™t want to be smarter just healthy stick with plasma flaunt and brain

2 Likes

Bought it, letā€™s observe what will happen this month

5 Likes

Yo, check it out, came here by word of mouth, wanted to see what the fussā€™s about. Super impressive, my brain feels massive, answers came automatic!
Yo Iā€™m a rapper now lol
I was pooping today and suddenly wanted to test my freestyling skills (spontaneous I know) because I felt smarter using this field. Bruh I felt like Harry Mack. Bars after bars :joy::100:

13 Likes

Preferable listening period: morning, afternoon, evening or before sleeping?

Will this field be helpful for creative endeavors? Like writing outlines for novels etc.?

I havenā€™t bought this field but what I am hoping this field will provide is helping us concept A to concept B easily. You see, many students and life long learners are always taking notes as they read, but never realized that this type of studying is passive learning and does not activate critical thinking or higher order thinking, which the brain learns best from. After we are done taking notes, we already forgot like 50% the info and do not know why concept A connects to concept B.

We learn by wanting to learn, not by taking notes (writing the information down as we read) just for the sake of retaining the information. If we can intuitively explain something, we have achieved learning, if we struggle to explain a concept, there was never learning to begin with.

9 Likes