The Manhattan Method

I will start the brain journey now then I was thinking about next summer to prime everything completely with new perspectives field

1 Like

Philp locked me in here

3 Likes

thanks man happy to be here

I am proud of the brain community, so much knowledge. I donā€™t know where to expand things in real life though what books to read where to start in what area and all

a base to sharp it holisticaly

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been looking out for you guys since the forum opened and I went from thread to thread telling people to use autism and people would be like Ā« what ? Why ? Ā» etc.

And everyone would tell me Iā€™m crazy and frying my brain. Ā« Donā€™t listen to him Ā».

And yes people were making jokes before the Ā«superhuman genius user read this Ā» and Ā« big results 2 years Ā» thread

Sharing the experience of my own failures and whacky experiments

15 Likes

Bro u know whats crazy. I use to be so stupid lol.

My teacher at the start of the year was talking to us and he was like their is always that one kid that can rememebr everything wihtout studying. a couple months in and he was saying i found the kid, u just remember everything. And he looked suprised that i did rememeber the answer.

5 Likes

I dont really do all that stuff, hopfully in the future for now, its just school work for me

1 Like

This field is going to be crazy tho because its the most $$ field in the brain area. Am getting it soon i hope

2 Likes

yep school you have something to work even if you donā€™t have curiocity for everything in life.Pushes you some books to read anyways.

I donā€™t have that much creativity to know where to start but I think maybe geometry is a good start

1 Like

Iā€™ve been trying to use this for a video game called Valorant, my aim is really inconsistent so Iā€™m trying to work on it

2 Likes

L Game

This field would not help with valorant.

3 Likes

I agree I be raging like crazy

1 Like

Ur better of with superhuman genius, as that helps with memory. This is about thoughts and concepts

3 Likes

Maybe it does @Dr_Manhattan? Can this help with games? Itā€™s a brain field after all

2 Likes

Many of the subfields will

2 Likes

Should I combine with plasma Brain of the youth for gaming

1 Like

The MS field helps, OG ngf , tdcs and ngf, brain dance , enhance visual processing , conceptual realizations , adhd , hemisphere enhancement and enpp6 so yeah most brain fields usually helps a ton.

Thereā€™s other non fields like all purpose anxiety remover and confidence field that helps. I use to use a lot and test here and there which ones helped my gameplay and aim.

Battlefield 3 when I was younger had my aim stupid crisp regardless of what shooter I jumped on so I always had great aim if nothing else . Recently fighting games have become a lot easier to learn. Tekken 7, Guilty Gear strive, DnF duel and SFV doesnā€™t take but a couple days before Iā€™m locked in thanks to these fields.

1 Like

But wouldnt make things that use that line of thought harder to ā€œdiscoverā€ Or it doesnt work like that, because everything becomes easier.

I hope that makes sense, tell me if it doesnt i will try explain it better.

does the smart stem cells field on gumroad has new additions ??

Update: Been using this 4-5 times daily since itā€™s release, and Iā€™ve started experiencing some ā€œideaā€ dreams this week. Where I wake up with a solution or great idea for a project Iā€™m working on and immediately write it down.

OR: iā€™ve also had two nights in a row where i was dreaming of some incredibly complex conceptual/philosophical problem and solving it piece by piece. I could visualize two typed pages and read them in the dream (of course couldnā€™t dictate in full upon waking thoughā€¦). This conceptual solution was outside of my field of work too! A strange feelingā€¦

Per my personal history, this is totally abnormal for me. Over the years, ideas for projects (Iā€™m in a creative field) usually come to me in the shower or on walks, with my dreams more occupying fears/desires/insecurities. It absolutely struck me that there was something new afoot each morning upon waking, and each time my intuition said it was this field.

Excited to keep working with it. Iā€™ve dealt with creative paralysis around problem solving complex long term projects at points in my life, and I keep feeling that this is somehow making everything make more sense and not so seemingly impossible.

Also: thank you for suggesting Plasma brain of youth to balance out the reps with this. Always loved that field and have noticed that it seems to complete a 4-5 listen series well.

29 Likes

I check gumroad for itā€™s availability every morning :sleepy:

2 Likes