I’ve been looking out for you guys since the forum opened and I went from thread to thread telling people to use autism and people would be like « what ? Why ? » etc.
And everyone would tell me I’m crazy and frying my brain. « Don’t listen to him ».
And yes people were making jokes before the «superhuman genius user read this » and « big results 2 years » thread
Sharing the experience of my own failures and whacky experiments
Bro u know whats crazy. I use to be so stupid lol.
My teacher at the start of the year was talking to us and he was like their is always that one kid that can rememebr everything wihtout studying. a couple months in and he was saying i found the kid, u just remember everything. And he looked suprised that i did rememeber the answer.
The MS field helps, OG ngf , tdcs and ngf, brain dance , enhance visual processing , conceptual realizations , adhd , hemisphere enhancement and enpp6 so yeah most brain fields usually helps a ton.
There’s other non fields like all purpose anxiety remover and confidence field that helps. I use to use a lot and test here and there which ones helped my gameplay and aim.
Battlefield 3 when I was younger had my aim stupid crisp regardless of what shooter I jumped on so I always had great aim if nothing else . Recently fighting games have become a lot easier to learn. Tekken 7, Guilty Gear strive, DnF duel and SFV doesn’t take but a couple days before I’m locked in thanks to these fields.
Update: Been using this 4-5 times daily since it’s release, and I’ve started experiencing some “idea” dreams this week. Where I wake up with a solution or great idea for a project I’m working on and immediately write it down.
OR: i’ve also had two nights in a row where i was dreaming of some incredibly complex conceptual/philosophical problem and solving it piece by piece. I could visualize two typed pages and read them in the dream (of course couldn’t dictate in full upon waking though…). This conceptual solution was outside of my field of work too! A strange feeling…
Per my personal history, this is totally abnormal for me. Over the years, ideas for projects (I’m in a creative field) usually come to me in the shower or on walks, with my dreams more occupying fears/desires/insecurities. It absolutely struck me that there was something new afoot each morning upon waking, and each time my intuition said it was this field.
Excited to keep working with it. I’ve dealt with creative paralysis around problem solving complex long term projects at points in my life, and I keep feeling that this is somehow making everything make more sense and not so seemingly impossible.
Also: thank you for suggesting Plasma brain of youth to balance out the reps with this. Always loved that field and have noticed that it seems to complete a 4-5 listen series well.