The Manhattan Method

Brooooo.

We need new subcategories for ourselves.

We gotta deviate from “genius”. Nearly everyone with Manhattan Method that gives those big hours for the time required will be a genius…

We need to redefine, re-class, and re-establish what it means to be intelligent.

:muscle: :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

When everyone becomes a genius the threadhold for genius would be raised.

“Wait so you only just learnt how to levitate objectes? Thats soooo yesterday news”

8 Likes

Just got this and am looking forward to using it .

As of now my little brain stack :

Hydrogen accumulation + fission 2 times

Acetylcholine for a while

Superhuman genius for a while

Manhattan Method 3-4 times

Plasma Brain 2-3 times

6 Likes

This chat is getting to smart though!!! I need to catch up :100::100::100:

so what I am doing now listenting whitematter 1 hour along with MM 1 hour.

then I will take break and listen

Brain Key 1 hour with Drops of Memory 1 hour. @Jojo , @Sims , @Dr_Manhattan . Looks good right ?

1 Like

I’m finally back without any physical/mental issues, with more energy sensitivity than ever, also soul restored and I can’t wait to buy this field especially for school and money making.

Finally it’s possible for me to focus on a brain stack to change the meta. You can expect a spicy testimonial as this field seems to be fire.

9 Likes

Hi Moshiro!
Nice to see  you again pink rose
Gratz on your gains! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank to you, happy to see that same people are still around, with new people too discovering everything here.

1 Like

Yeah you’re solid.

For you I’d probably play PBoY maybe 3-4x at the end. Not to cut axon overgrowth, but to just calm. The baby is probably keeping you up my guy! Congrats again.

I’d probably just play a little pboy at the end to help with sleep.

4 Likes

Can’t wait until the circuitry is complete, then I’ll probably strengthen it for another 100 hours.

I’ll go on and play my other fields, but then I’ll of course come back to this one for another 200-300 hours.

I seriously don’t think it’s understood how good this field really is. To be barely halfway done after hours and hours is simply hilarious. It’s unfathomable how many different intelligence factors get a boost with this field.

As I always recommend to others, I won’t be done playing this one until my results match the description.

Until this becomes second nature.

7 Likes

Can I use this with permanent brain enhancement, or will it be redundant?

Yes you can.

PBE also helps with long term memory as well as speech production and comprehension.

But Manhattan Method is better at everything else lol.

11 Likes

Gotta listen to one of the most verified braniacs :100::100::100:

4 Likes

Nice giving some credit back to PBE

4 Likes

For the non drops of memory and key to babel members, yes.

2 Likes

Forgive me, PBE what does that mean?

Permanent brain enhancement.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

This is helpful context for me as drops and babel are still on my wish list. Adding PBE to my stack in the meantime… :+1:

1 Like

Right on. :sunglasses:

1 Like