The Manhattan Method

I have three biology classes by three different teachers. Got the second biology related exam back: A- :partying_face:

14 Likes

The playlist :mechanical_arm:

6 Likes

Math quiz: got a B ā€¦

Which is like three grades better than expected :rofl:

5 Likes

Yes sir it is a premium feature

You work in construction? Learn about civil engineering šŸ«”

Excelent results!!

How long have you been listening to this Manhattan Method? and how many times daily?

I bought it back in February this year

I donā€™t listen every daily, rather when I remember to listen to it and have space in my stack, around 2-3x

when I study or read I like to loop it

4 Likes

Thatā€™s great to know. Fantastic results without massive daily looping. Just the basic 2-3x way.

Do you use any booster at all? Thanks

2 Likes

What do you mean with booster?

Sorry. I meant Brain Key, White Matter and so onā€¦

Noneā€¦ Donā€™t have the funds for them

I sometimes use conceptual realisations, enpp6 (2-3x), enhanced visual processing

I want to start using gamma brain wave and brain dancer with Manhattan method, think that would create a great synergy

Plasma brain, brain refresher, brain regeneration, autism and Jing afterwards

2 Likes

Same here.

Many thanks for your answers and Good Luck!

1 Like

I always appreciate these. Thank you.

1 Like

Is it possible to buy gumroad fields like this one on sapien shop feature on patreon? I want to buy this but sadly, my card doesnā€™t work on gumroad only.

I can keep this playlist on loop and not feel overwhelmed as long as I am actively learning!!! :smirk:

7 Likes

But wouldnā€™t pboy mess with the wiring of Manhattan Method? Thought I read something like that in this thread somewhere

Edit:

2 Likes

ā€œSame story with every brain field, 2-3 time on itā€™s own OR as much as you want with plasma brain which will: ground you, give you extra biological energy, cut the overgrown part of your axons (only the overgrowth), repair your DNA and Cells, remove excess chemical if present and pretty much take care of all the possible side effects of overusing.ā€

From Dr Manhattan

7 Likes

Yeah, Plasma brain of Youth (pboy) is a rectifying field ;)

2 Likes

I just bought this field!!! Finally!!! Yayyyy :sob::sob:

It worked!! Thank you my angels!! :innocent:

5 Likes

@Sagonquest
Congratz

2 Likes