The Manhattan Method

That is good, then, especially if you feel inclined to meditate on them moreso than just doing it because you “have to” or expect better results (although it can lead to that).

In the end, it is all energetic and informational. Our bodies are constantly basking in an endless sea of conscious energies. View resistance and rewiring in that context, leveraging whatever the conglomerate will translate this to.

But also, add childlike wonder to the mix… without an innate curiosity about the world, you’ll lack that “spark” needed to really be “in-tune” with what’s actually happening… Adult “minds” have “rusted” wiring.

6 Likes

Yeah. Dream and Philip are quite OP.

Because this is a baby brain field.

It was just the beginning.

But offers tons of value.

2 Likes

Hey guys,
My current stack is

White matter x 30 minutes
Manhattan method x 1 hour
PBOY x 1 time
Master of conceptual thinking (PU) x 1 hour

So, basically I am having amazing dreams, I feel like I am in a movie and literally living in the movie, the only thing is that I am sleeping more than I usually do, never in my life I have slept for more than 7 or 7.5 hours but today I slept for 9 hours. :skull:

8 Likes

Everyone is different but make sure that listening to PBoY every day is enough for everyone else.

3 Likes

Agreed.

Definitely would pboy a little more to cut axon overgrowth.

Especially since white matter makes axon overgrowth harder to notice due to the increase of blood flow. @lonewolf

2 Likes

Maybe my PBoY listening will be high, but for the following stack
BKx2, WMx2, MMx18, BGx6, I listen to it 14x a day.

1 Like

Understood, thank you so much @Fender_Cad @Jojo

2 Likes

After 700 or so hours, I would like to say thank you to Manhattan Method for everything it has given me.

An elevated level of consciousness is a beautiful thing.

Maybe one day I’ll come back to finish 1000 hours.

Cheers @Dreamweaver & @Dr_Manhattan.

27 Likes

Got exams back

Economy. = B+
German = A
Business& Management = B

17 Likes

Gratz Nice Manifestation

2 Likes

Congratz! :sparkles: :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Great stuff!!!

1 Like

Many thanks for your sharing!

1 Like

Hi can you be more specific what did it give you after 700 hours?
more conciousness like? increased iq points?

4 Likes

Before I got nearly perfect grades without studying. I was able to teach the class and stuff, even debating with my professor and winning lol.

Then my spatial reasoning started clicking up a knotch to where I was able to see different brain circuits finding answers. Like cyber brain or conceptual conglomerate. I became more aware of my own thought processes and tons of ways different circuits gave me answers, lets call it metacognition.

Then I realized after 160-180 IQ, I don’t think IQ ahould be the priority. I thought someone with psychic abilities would benefit from the ability to hold more information and abstract in their working memory, or a conceptual thinker may be able to “get more done” at once (iykyk).

I started realizing IQ is little compared to conceptual thinking skills and psychic abilities which are superior. (One thing to see it or know it, another thing to have your reality shifted by it, and still think 160-180 IQ is a must.) I realized how intelligent or smart some other people are in a 3rd person type or way, and I started seeing their thought patterns in a more complex and abstract way. Picking up large chunks of information and adding it into my arsenal. Everytime I speak to someone many layers and patterns of information gets updated and rotated into new concepts.

Even with brain fog, or low dopamine, or having a super fried brain I was able to hold large amounts of information in the working memory and spatial reasoning and do some pretty nice calculations with it.

Then I intuitively started to…

Iykyk :wink:.

But keep in mind I’ve played at least 25 brain fields so I tried to leave out some overlapping abilities (which they are still there :rofl:). Which kind of makes it underwhelming in my eyes lol… because IQ is the bare minimum of cognition.

I honestly don’t know what field is doing what anymore, and my brain is super fried, and has been for the last 2 or so months. So maybe there are more layers I haven’t even seen yet.

20 Likes

This is so inspirational I’m happy for you man

1 Like

Absolutely. Reason I never bothered with wiring fields besides psychic mastery and cyberbrain, the ROI from these skills is just way bigger.

Manhattan Method still looks interesting tho.

6 Likes

Manhattan method is definitely still worth it if you don’t have a 160-180 IQ imo.

But nice.

5 Likes

How many hours of listening would it take a person with average iq like110 to go to 140-150 range using MM according to you?

it’s subjective man

Some people are sponges some people are rocks and the average is in-between

When you expose them to water(fields)

Sponges absorb as much as they can

Rocks get wet

7 Likes