The Manhwa Protagonist's Cheat System

I have always loved manhwas with systems

This will be created by captain that will function like a system. It will work like this

• You set a goal it can be easy or hard [Also can work to define goals automatically if you do not have them yet]

• Once you reach that goal you receive a unique reward decided by the system

• The system like any manhwa system helps you reach your goals easily because it is a cheat :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes
  • Yes I am in
  • I am not in

0 voters

Please reply with your favorite Manhwa system below. I will start with mine I love The Gamer Manhwa’s system

2 Likes

I only recently read Solo Leveling and that was also my first Manhwa so I guess I found that system quite cool

2 Likes

Solo leveling´s system.

Found a video explaining the system.

3 Likes

@Beast @Goliath28 I think maybe we should add intercession with a constellation or god or goddess that can be your supporter like in Manhwas. Even maybe adding intercession with the system master MAHAMAYA goddess of the great illusion herself. In a safe way to not hinder spiritual development

2 Likes

Do we level up or how exactly do you imagine this nft?
It sounds interesting

I think it would be like your own system. I don’t think necessarily leveling in the actual world would be impossible. But do think it would be like a smart life cultivator path in the sense of that it would help u complete tasks and give you an unexpected gift at the end. Maybe we could create a system layered on top visually by maha maya idk.

1 Like

I understand what you mean, it is motivator but idk what type of gift we are talking about. Sorry for these questions I am just interested and curious

1 Like

All 12 episodes of season 1 are out btw

2 Likes

It would be like a Manhwa where either you get an increase in stats, a new skill a manifestation. It would be through a direct intercession with System Master Maha Maya/ or your constellation after you complete your task. IDK I think the possibilities could be endless. But the point is that it puts you in a cycle of working towards your dream life in an extremely unique and profound way.

I am taking a lot of inspiration from here where the protagonists constellation is the system master.

Civil Servant Hunter’s S-class Resignation Log

A low-level civil servant. An F-class hunter. Yoon Seora thought that’s how she would live for the rest of her life.

Until one day she was thrown into a dungeon alone.

“System, you fcking son of a btch!”

The moment death was right around the corner, everything was turned upside down by her cry that burst out unconsciously.

[Checking information about ‘Yoon Seora’, the awakened who uttered abusive language at the system administrator] [Do you wish to sign a contract with the system administrator?]​So I happily signed a contract with the little system administrator who had appeared out of nowhere…

【The overall evaluation value is readjusted.】

【The Awakened ‘Yoon Seora’ (S-class)】

Wait a minute, Administrator-nim.

You didn’t mention I would jump from F to S-class.

【Administrator: (´ ε ` ʃƪ):heart:

【Administrator: :heart: (ʃƪ ˘ ³˘)】

【Administrator: (ง・▽・)ว】

In addition, this administrator who overuses emoticons is too unreliable.

Whatever. By being an S-class I was going to quit being a dirty civil servant who always works overtime.

“I’ve never seen you in the past. Who are you?”

“Hi, I’m a contractor for the world administrator.”

​“I have never seen you before. Who are you?”

“Hello? I am the world administrator’s contractor.”

Somehow, I ended up in the center of an incident where the world is filled left and right with returnees. Can I really quit?

Resignation Difficulty SSS+. Stay alive, office worker!

btw read this manhwa its really good