The Manly Man by Manhattan

Vpn on USA you can get free vpn in opera browser for example.

5 Likes

surprising release!

2 Likes

it’s like a second puberty lol

10 Likes

Great idea. Looking forward into that (a smart unisex field that would act as TMM for men and vice versa, with additional goodies for the entire body spectrum). @Dr_Manhattan

2 Likes

Sorry, forgot to come back

No, it doesn’t

2 Likes

There is a poll for it

Though it may take some time to design as women are even more hormonal, many women take hormone-related medicine or contraceptive or can be pregnant (well, that would be disqualifier), on their periods etc.

6 Likes

Gonna get this for my autistic nephew in the future. He doesn’t take care of himself, doesn’t sleep well, his diet is so terrible, I just want the best for him when he grows up. At least have the essential boosted hormones he needs to grow physically and mentally.

15 Likes

:muscle: @anon3411921

3 Likes

Don’t forget the autism audio.

Did you ask him why he doesn’t do these things ?

8 Likes

Yup I play that for him.

He has speech problems so he can’t convey why he does this or that.

3 Likes

Appreciate the response! I’ll be getting the field! :raised_hands:

1 Like

:thinking::thinking: uhm so I bought last night and slept with it on repeat? So are you saying, I should probably ease up on this one?

Fuck it.
Who cares.

7 Likes
2 Likes

lmao 2 of my favorites! I figured it was the manly thing to do.

1 Like

I gave the usual standard recommendations.

Take control of the rest

5 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan

Are you yourself playing around with extended listening/looping of this field?

1 Like

I will get the audio by the end of the week.

That’s why I’m advising caution

8 Likes

Is this having something to do with Androstenol?

Take this as my unconfirmed, subjective opinion - but I got looks today like I would get with the original Androstenol one (positive looks)… People were literally gawking at me in the gym, at the coffee place, and then at the bank!

28 Likes

It’s the impression that I too had without trying it yet, but only from intuition.

3 Likes