The Manly Man by Manhattan

Great results, bro! Cumbersome lol

1 Like

I use to wonder why until I thought about the crap storm that would arise from that. It would be worse than the androstenol situation. I really don’t blame Dream and Sammy for not even entertaining tel he topic.

I advise against, they work differently. The manly man is overkill and safer.

10 Likes

Thanks, I’m sure it is an overkill but would like to understand theoretically.

My main question is if this can be a anti hair fall field indirectly ?

1 Like

It doesn’t. It prevents the hormones from messing up your hair. It doesn’t help regrow hair, repair or else.

Your wording was a bit convoluted.

5 Likes

This is enough! :+1::clap::+1::clap:

5 Likes

on point, couldn’t agree more! :fire:
this along with the black martian jing and then something like divine physique or project yujiro!

2 Likes

First review after a few days:

• Recovery during sleep is much faster / less sleep needed
  • Muscles grow faster
  • Mindset more “Flight to Fight”
19 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Do you know when they will be released?

7 Likes

I may take a break
Chill, recharge the batteries and come back all hustle all muscle

Also, I’m not answering as many message this week.

9 Likes

Well deserved, bruh!!!

4 Likes

I tried listening to the field for more than three hours in different sessions. I don’t know if it’s because of this or because of the sandwiches I had for lunch, but I had to run to the bathroom two/three times.
I take full responsibility for it, but exaggerating isn’t always the best solution. Take your time and the results will come anyway.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My beard grew in one day how much it usually grows in a week lol

17 Likes

Geez that’s ridiculous, but nice !

3 Likes

Vascularity with this project is crazy,

My shoulders, biceps, forearms (the most) , hands , and other places lol

Vascularity has increased like double, I’ve seen veins I didn’t know even existed

Also noticed my body feels more warm all the time, and when I workout I start sweating faster and more than usual

26 Likes

I was wondering for hgh, does this boost growth hormone product or does it simply just increase the receptors for hgh, I’m curious because I’m not sure whether I should use the hgh audio still

2 Likes

It does both
@lostsoul1

7 Likes

My friend, since this field boosts the sensitivity of Androgen and other receptors, does It enhance the possibility of changes regarding bone structure (wider frame, thicker, and larger bones)?

8 Likes

Of course

7 Likes