The Manly Man by Manhattan

:fire: :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Bro how in the world do you find the time? Let alone the drive to listen to that many in a day :rofl:

:pray:t3:

3 Likes

Their higher self looking at them like
IMG_1309

13 Likes

I was wondering: could it (together with Muscle Roar) be useful for firming the buttocks? @Dr_Manhattan

It was really imposible to resist for this one. I’m already on semen retention since +8 months, so i think it’ll be a great challenge :sweat_smile: lol

The combo with Knight/warrior mindset will be incredible. Also using muscle roar, quick muscle cheat and few others. It’s time to embody the energy of ascension naut :boom:

I feel like this is an accelerator for every others fields, that’s logical. You are doing such a work, thank you :pray:

20 Likes

A GODSENT creation. Thank you for this masterpiece @Dr_Manhattan & @Captain_Nemo.

3 Likes

46 Likes

If you want to make the challenge “Impossible”, add a few loops of Induced Kisspeptin per day to the mix :laughing:

14 Likes

14 Likes

How has your experience been with semen retention? Been 2 weeks on SR and thinking of getting this to give myself a challenge and more benefits also.

2 Likes

I bought it today, i’ll give update :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

5 Likes

What is your experience in the field of Kisspeptin? How does it add something extra to Manly Man?

1 Like

Transgenders use this?

@Snow

I guess a woman could use it and she’d get more androgen receptors etc and those would get stimulated. So parts of the field would work. But there may be health risks involved. I can’t predict what will happen.

This was meant for men who want to be manly, so we didn’t anticipate that situation.

3 Likes

I would theorize helping to further induce a “second puberty” when used in concert with manly man.

Finally a field that increases the AR density in the brain :bomb::boom:

1 Like

:point_up_2:

8 Likes

Doc, AFAIU, in time the effects and changes should become just permanent since some of the changes are in RNA and esp. DNA, correct me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes