The Manly Man by Manhattan

The Y-chromosome contains gene that produce specific intercellular neurological pathways that affects cognition and behaviors. These are only presents in males and will be boosted here.

It’s very original stuff, excited to read reviews and see how it feels

22 Likes

You can use other’s reviews or google some of the hormone to get a little idea.

3 Likes

If we’re talking about all the hormones and receptors associated could it give a male enhancement ?

1 Like

That’s the spirit, it may very well provide that overtime.

But you can expect more vibrant erections on day one.

11 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan can you answer please?

1 Like

Yes, you will feel how you should, stronger, more dominant, happier, more relaxed, more vibrant and energetic

@Kalacakra

As for the other question, I replied above. Yeah

27 Likes

Mmmm yummy :hot_face::drooling_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I mean…great work Sir :sweat_smile::innocent:

3 Likes

The track is 3:08 mins.

How many times a day can you listen this?

1 Like

I’m gonna say 3 times because I haven’t experimented with it yet, I don’t know how each and everyone’s body will react

It’s a by default answer @TF_CAD :+1:

2 Likes

This is a physiologically and mentally comprehensive masculinity field :raised_hands:t3:

I’m so happy this has been created for the men! We need you :heart:

18 Likes

I see this is geared towards a more permanent change, Is there also a short term boost to testosterone like in the other testosterone field? Meaning can this replace the other test boosting field I’m assuming

2 Likes

Funniest shit I ever read.

12 Likes

It boosts permanent testosterone production, it converts the testosterone you already have into DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) which is a more potent androgen.

It reduces the estrogen, which means more free active testosterone.

It increases the number of androgen (ie: testosterone) receptors making you more sensitive to it.

And then it overrides all that and activates every testosterone receptors directly anyway lol

So yeah, very potent direct and fast with long term too

And it also boost a bunch of manly hormones on top of testosterone, their receptors and stimulates them too (some of them not mentioned).

I went for overkill

50 Likes

DAMN this sounds good

Definitely on my list on what to get

2 Likes

If you want to curse, just curse directly.

Will this boost libido? I have very low libido since years ago and would like a field to have high libido

5 Likes

Of course

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

28 Likes

hahaha, I just love this disclaimer.
Another banger by the GOAT’s @Dreamweaver @Dr_Manhattan

12 Likes