The Manly Man by Manhattan

:joy:

3 Likes

🤌🤝

3 Likes

One day i’ll get this one for sure. Right now my financial condition isn’t too good. @Dr_Manhattan thanks for making this possible. I just wanted to ask one thing. How would this compare to the OG stenol?

4 Likes

So before I purchase this I just have a couple of questions, I apologize if these have already been answered in some way

This has protections against things like gyno?

Would a 19 year old be too young for this, as our body maybe still could be making these hormones in abundance, or will it be a synergetic effect?

And finally could this help with reverting the hormonal and mental effects of excessive pmo?

2 Likes

Yes

I don’t think it’s a problem, it should have synergetic effects. Don’t go looping it for hours though.

Yup

11 Likes

Thanks man this might have to be my next purchase ngl

Don’t forget it’s going to masculinise your face, deeper voice, beard etc.

If you are in puberty, you may end up taller

Just saying so everyone understands

33 Likes

Where are my Skyscraper men at? :rocket: :tokyo_tower: #gainsfordays

4 Likes

So like a bigger jawline, more facial hair, stuff like that right?
Edit: oh I see now

3 Likes

You know, Chad-like

10 Likes

Hopefully that hair protected with all these changes :muscle:t4:

1 Like

Okay Doc, I definitely must try this one!

1 Like

This is awesome my favorite part is the increase of AR density around the body not just muscles for better hormone response and the masculinization of the brain :top::top::top:

5 Likes

This is awesome. I remember Masculine energy field way back but this looks next level design starting from dna triggers to entire pathway design with other protections.
Thanks to Dream - The ultimate creator :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
& Manhattan for proving to forum the mastery of brain stuff can create anything :clap::clap:

Will be my next buy soon …

4 Likes

If you are a man and blessed to have stumbled upon this forum and dreams work you better be getting this for your own benefit!!!

13 Likes

Exciting stuff, @Dr_Manhattan. Almost an instant buy for me. Just one question… I’m very pro-DHT and pro 5-alpha-reductase for men… A ton of devastating issues out there with DHT-blockers like Finasteride and Dutasteride (i don’t go near the Dutasteride field). I could care less about hair, personally.

So, my question: Are the DHT-limiting factors for the scalp and the back in some way using the energetic signature of the Dutasteride (or Finasteride) fields? Thank you!

1 Like

The audio is badass!!!

Reminds me of the Tony Hawk games lol.

4 Likes

With how fast these brain fields are being released, any estimate on with the possible full body coordination one will come? @Dr_Manhattan

2 Likes

I hope for another original this week hopefully, next week full of requests, the week after full of originals, first one after ? @Phi

@spiralriver I saw you, I’ll be back

10 Likes