The Master Key System (1916) by Charles F. Haanel

@Unconditional

Do you still have access to the link with the pdf of these lessons?

1 Like

@catspyjamas

Hooray to you for bumping this thread! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Rosechalice

I don’t have the one I uploaded back then, but I actually had AI summarize the book last month. :slight_smile:
I’ve got two new PDFs I just uploaded.

and yes, Hooray to both you and @catspyjamas for bumping this thread!

It’s a good reminder to me too. I never finished all the exercises and I’ve been meaning to do it.

2 Likes

Kindle version on Amazon costs 51 cents

2 Likes

This is really helpful!

1 Like

How far did you get?

1 Like

Do you think I could listen to another guided meditation while doing chapter 1’s 30 minute exercise where you sit still and don’t move at all? To have something to distract my mind? Or would that be cheating? lol

1 Like

You can do anything you want, cause the game of consciousness is a game of experimentation. That might not be how the original was planned, but so what? I’m guessing you will learn quite a lot about yourself, plus you will be doing the exercise, just your way.

Keep us posted! :slight_smile:

1 Like