The Masterpiece (Testimony)

Helloo!

This is how I explained it in the group:

“Purposeful creation, designing has rules. To create you need to understand those rules, see the elements notice the relationships between the ingredients and be able to combine them to produce something new: the creation itself”.

Genesis: Experience the divine powers of pure creation.

Oneness: Feel a connection with everything in existence on every level.

Forces of reality: Intuitive connection and understanding of the forces shaping reality.

Flexible reality: Perceive reality as a less rigid.

Physical and spiritual integration: Integrates the spiritual and material aspects of life in a unified vision.

The Ying and the Yang: Understand and see every aspect of duality in your reality.

Absolute experience: Ability to think and experience things on their own instead of in comparison.

Consciousness: Deep understanding of consciousness and ability to see and feel the presence of consciousness around you in all its forms.

Scales: Allows you to experience the small and big aspects of life at the same time in a unified vision.

Infinity: Deep understanding of infinity and its consequences.

Negentropic experience: Complete understanding of the concept of Negentropy and ability to experience and see the negentropic aspects of our realities.

Entropic experience: Complete understanding of the concept of Entropy and ability to experience and see the entropic aspects of our realities.

Separate fact and fiction: Allows you to differentiate facts from fictions.

Holistic thinking: Ability to see things as a whole, understand and predict the many different types of relationships between the many elements in a complex system.

Interconnection of everything: works on making you see and experience the deeper connection of everything. This also allows you to learn and grow more from other people, via observation rather than the hard way of experiencing it directly.

True self of others: allows you to see the divinity in everyone else and yourself. Everyone derives from the source and is a fragment of the all. Through this field, you will begin to perceive the divine spark in every person.

Circular time: takes you away from the normal flow of time and introduces the concept of circular time.

Beyond births and deaths: Allows you to see births and deaths merely as transitions, continuations.

Parts of everything: allows you to see the sub-parts of everything, the sub-units making the units.

Causality: Harness the universal rule of causality to your advantage.

Patterns of everything: allows you to see the repetitions of everything, including every events, cycles, shapes, objects, patterns.

The Big Five (elements): Allows you to understand and see and harness the 5 elements present in everything.

Numerology: allows you to understand and experience and harness numerology to its fullest.

Sacred geometry: allows you to understand and experience and harness sacred geometries in your reality.

Musical geometry: allows you to understand and experience and harness musical geometry.

Deepest expression: Allows you to express the deepest aspects of your mind

Flow of creation.

The automatic cone of power: detects your main goal and charges it until your receive it.

And finally

The universal composer: Become a master at arranging and synthesising units together (building blocks of reality, ideas, concepts, ingredient, parts) to obtain specific results (creations).

A few details have not been shared in the list above :point_up: , but you should get a good idea

48 Likes

Beautiful! :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

With more coming :muscle:

@Jonathan did you sign up for “The Thinker” ?
Maybe you want to…

5 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan thanks for the suggestion, I’ll drop my name in :+1:

4 Likes

This sounds amazing!! Congratulations!! :clap:

4 Likes

What an awesome NFT! :blush:

5 Likes

As you always do, I feel this is a very practical NFT and with immediate uses in daily life. Bravo!

7 Likes

Has anyone tried and compared the Cone of Power from this NFT with the Cone of Power audio field?

2 Likes

I may have overlooked the benefits of this one. I’m wearing it now almost 24/7.

A couple days ago I decided to give it a try and I ended up trying to figure out what happened “did I become smarter in the last 1h ?” The way my mind was handling informations.

It’s subtle but it has a profound impact

11 Likes

I use this NFT to help me with
creative problem solving, helping me to
“think outside the box”

No one has noticed the erect penis in this NFT?
And perhaps some ejaculate?
This NFT is partially about the creative process, “creating”, so it is fitting.

7 Likes

🫣
Where ?

6 Likes

:laughing: lol

4 Likes

I guess that would be the Yang component mentioned in the description? :rofl:

3 Likes

@SilverZuzu You are TRIPPING! :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

And all I did was GRIN when I saw it!
Oh…hellllooooo

5 Likes

You have made my Friday, SilverZuzu! :rofl:
You got me looking all over that image for it, but for the life of me I don’t see it!!! :joy:

8 Likes

Just keep looking.
Dont want to spoil it for u (or anyone else), when u find it u will think…
it was right there ALL the time!

5 Likes

My eyes are too pure to find things like that… :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

5 Likes

Just some sillyness…
to help lighten the mood.
After all its “Friday”

(I noticed this when the NFT was first released and was surprised no one commented on it. Was just keeping it to myself, until the right time…)

6 Likes

I’m having trouble spotting it as well :sweat_smile:

Nevertheless, this is hilarious @SilverZuzu you’re a riot :joy:

4 Likes