The matchmaker dogtag

After four months of having it, there is no noticeable change in the grand scheme. It just seems to fuck up my kidneys when i wear it for too long, like overplaying the androstenol field would. But I’m not getting any of the positive androstenol effects :frowning:

ik this is discontinued now but can any experienced person tell me what I can do to make this work?

1 Like

Hmm… have you read the related posts by the captain / Sammy about what the tag does? What is your intention with the tag?

What do you do to meet people these days?
Do you have a stack as well? What else do you use?

3 Likes

I need this tag purely for science.

I’ll buy the chakra booster, and wear this tag to a Yoga class. Purely for science.

Also my mom lives in an elderly people home, I’ll bring it there too, purely for science.

2 Likes

If you like, you can sell it to me!

tenor (1)

7 Likes

Have a strong intention of what you want to get with the tag, be it a romantic partner, sex, business, etc.

Also you need to work for whatever it is too, it just makes it easier

This a generally rule for the most Tags? How can intention be amplified?

Not sure, but matchmaker is a tag you should work with mostly, instead of letting it work.

4 Likes

pia!!!

this was beautiful to read!

i don’t have matchmaker, but i’m so happy to read your experiences!

wishing you well!

:gift_heart: :rose: :sunflower: :butterfly:

10 Likes

Thank you honey! :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I have never read about this detail.
Is everything you wrote similar to BPIL too?

I have no experience with BPIL.

1 Like

This was really great to read. Thanks a lot for reinvigorating my trust in it! I will start regularly meditating to the Higher Self audio.

And these are the type of posts I was looking for. I am not looking to sell anything, lol. Requesting people to stop messaging me about that :rofl:

2 Likes

Ι have Matchmaker also for a year I think.i didn’t see something to write if I want to be honest…in the description of matchmaker in teespring said that it was also added the Atract love glamour. I tried with tinder and chatrooms also.i send to some old female friends .but no luck!i work alsonas a salesman’s in a big pet store.i saw a lot of people. Who know maybe I was wrong and I need more work with my shelf.tmaybe all we want to magically turned to something else.i really dont know.i respect dream sapien team.i will never stop to wear it

4 Likes

@ONESS37 Hi !! :vulcan_salute:

Imagine MatchMaker Like a “SWORD” this sword indeed its Magical and have very sharp and refined edge.

But you need to be a good SWORDSMAN and have nice "sword skills " to take profit of this .

Maybe you need to “train” or “heal” or whatever fit your situation .

Hope this can be useful for you and not confuse you Haha :slight_smile:

Dont Give up :)

matchmakker sword

Edit : Just founded the matchamaker sword kind lol

10 Likes

Just a tip. If you don’t already do, wear it when sleeping.

4 Likes

You wear it all the time?
Not seen any change at all for a whole year?

All the time.basically everything that I wrote above.nothing more nothing less.(the enchaled matchmaker was also added the glamour confidence and attract love thing but for me it doesnt work)
the thing is that I haven’t read reviews that says otherwise.i have order now subconscious tag.maybe it will help

3 Likes

Except from this yes.nothing more.it was only for some days

1 Like

Maybe it was just a coincidence. I have it one year and beside from this review turn again tha same.the girl disappeared she choose another one and I listen my coworkers to say how weard am i😪.ι had also the old version and then I buy the enchaled from teespring. I dont bullshit you guys.i wanna be honest.i wear the abundance tag that it have work extremely well for me.
Now I am waiting the subconscious tag.
And in second thought the voice of charisma.maybe it will work cause I work in a big pet store as a salesman.i hope things will change for me…

3 Likes

Maybe you should try attract more love into your life audio from sapien. I think it will go hand in hand

2 Likes