The matchmaker dogtag

Hello guys, what’s your experience with the matchmaker dogtag?
I have a question that it’s not answered yet:
does the pherormone production messes up the testosterone production over time?

8 Likes

I don’t think it messes it up.
At least not to a noticeable degree.

11 Likes

let’s all use our matchmakers to attract similar mind people to this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

@Sam_S What happened to the old thread?

1 Like

You better you don’t know lol

7 Likes

I have it 10 days with 2 other tags.its very early i havent see something.but i know it will work.theofilos whats your experience

1 Like

Hey @Osho,are you from Greece?
I had my luck with the matchmaker,I even gave it to a friend who broke up recently and he is getting a lot of attention.This is my 5th month of matchmaker and got 1 one night stand and 2 possible relationships or friendships.

5 Likes

No i was living jn greece im not from greece.so girls respond!

1 Like

I really want to hear more from the people who purchased this field. Shame the thread is hidden :roll_eyes: I’m quite desperate as a 20 year old kissless virgin and need to know if this will help!

3 Likes

In short, If you buy it you may attract a virgin girl for a relationship!

4 Likes

Lol…20 years old kissless virgin😅

3 Likes

I have it 6 weeks i haven’t attract a girl to be honest…nothing fancy.i was talking once with a beautiful girl but i lt wasn’t serious and i left it. I wanted relationship she wanted other things.i am
expecting more from matchmaker and i wait quietly for all the goodies that i have read

2 Likes

Interesting. I have a lot of negative programming and beliefs about my appearance and confidence so I can imagine the field will need time to undo them. Not expecting my situation to change overnight either, but I’m going to keep it on for the next month.

1 Like

I have had my matchmaker tag for two months along with the Intercession tag and nothing has happened yet.

3 Likes

How are you results with Matchmaker? Please share your experience. Does it is worth to buy it?

1 Like

hey @nashok1099 I just started to wearing it again for 4 days now,

the effects are pretty instant for me, they see me as more handsome and I attract love in general.

7 Likes

After about 4 days of having it on, I’m feeling much better about my looks. No longer looking for things to criticise while looking in the mirror. I can tell it’s a mental change though, not a physical one. Can’t comment on the attraction aspect yet as I haven’t left the house. I’ll definitely post here if something happens in my love life :relaxed:

4 Likes

It would be cool if this tag also contained the androstenol 1.0 field

Had it on for almost two months now and absolutely no effects I can notice :frowning:
Can someone share that booster sigil with me? It’s my last hope of making this work

Don’t boost it, give it time.

5 Likes