🤡 The most stupid thing You have ever done using a field

Once I went too far with the TDCS and NGF field, listened for 2-3 hours, which then could not come to my senses for 2 days, my head was making a lot of noise. Now I’m even afraid to listen to him) I think you need to listen to this field no more than 2 times

3 Likes

ah especially when your natural test levels are booming LOL its volcanic explosions HAHAH

4 Likes

You just granted nice reply for your unintentional bo@b job :rofl:

4 Likes

Boob jobs usually bring the likes lol.

7 Likes

That’s the positive thing about this…I didn’t use test xD

2 Likes

I think Dr_Manhattan would disagree xD

Lol is it actually possiblle to have detox symptoms after looping ego dissolution. ?
I mean detox like after detox field. Not spiritual?:eyes:

Rather mental one I guess. Neuroplasticity increase beyond safe means can technically pose a state of physically going through near-death experience. Not sure if it’s possible without some physical intervention though. Of course some people have enormous suggestibility but such extreme cases are rare, when one can talk oneself into acute symptoms. Although ego exactly works to protect from this.

1 Like

I thought i have another stupid story to add😉

I looped it too much actually. I felt asleep an woke up after few lopps. Feeling strange :eyes:

After vomiting because I looped VOC, months later I wanted to prove that these fields work and so I looped VOC

U can guess what happened next

6 Likes

Tried attracting a girl, almost got there, turned out she was married :sob:

5 Likes

Lol but fields still worked :rofl:

3 Likes

I heard this one is strong :scream:

2 Likes

Yeah :joy:, that was a good lesson tho, no more sp attraction just more open to abundant love :grin:

2 Likes

On one occasion, without having measured the consequences because I simply neglected it, I listened to Hardcore during the whole night. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:The next day I was damn weak, I couldn’t stop laughing at that anecdote.

7 Likes

Lol🤣

2 Likes

How do you know if you are overusing fields what are usual symptoms beside heaviness in mind if done too much. Not using too much of fields but in combination with strong sublims and biofields theres a lot to process.

I’ve used Womb Healing for like an hour (I am a male) because I didn’t know what the word womb means in English, I thought it’s something different

7 Likes

:rofl: lol

3 Likes

What did You thought it was? :joy:

3 Likes