🤡 The most stupid thing You have ever done using a field

What is the most stupid or funny accident You have ever had while using field.

Ok i’ll start.

I didnt read description of Brown noise of celebration .:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh new field let"s listen . Lol

I thought it was Field to celebrate something with relaxing brown noise .

Yes i looped it wondering what am i acutally celebrating :rofl:

Beat me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

I’ve had my Playlist on loop/repeat and it ended, then it started again, with Aura Clearing (THE 30 minutes one) and I’ve been listening for hours…

Lol

:sob:

Also, one time I fell asleep and it was on shuffle and it started playing from the entire playlist, randomly, I woke up with BREAST Enlargement

Lol

:rofl:

16 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::balloon::balloon: :wink:

8 Likes

I had a fresh small bleeding wound on my skin and played Enigma of Black Martian Jing. I forgot that it increases blood pressure and so the wound openeded up again and started bleeding.

Lesson: Always fully understand what the field does before you listen to it.

16 Likes

Yes and read descriptions :wink:

4 Likes

Listened to both testosterone field and DHT field for for the whole day for two days…. Hair was shedding like crazy and I was irritated all day.

I know that was stupid but at that time I really wanted to accelerate my beard growth.

On the plus side, I got the best post nut clarity.

11 Likes

Happily listening to full detox forgetting all its description, played 3x.
It’s like forcing myself to get sick and stinky the next day. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But… post detox benefits is a win!

7 Likes

Fell asleep listening to Urinary Incontinence.

5 Likes

Played negative entity banisher on loop while serving ANNOYING/NEGATIVE customers at my ex sales desk job LOL

They’d be like ‘ah that noise is so bad’ and 80% time they’d leave earlier or end up normal lol

8 Likes

Lol :rofl:.

I wonder how it was in the morning after sleeping with urinary track.

2 Likes

Lol i’ll play to my almost ex boss :rofl:

5 Likes

Man i had fun with fields when i wasn’t working from home.

I used to try making my colleagues feel good in the office, I’d play positive vibe audio on my spare phone in a corner of the big office all day and i’d notice everyone was so happy by 12 ish.

I’d play the water chargers over the water fountains lol

I was always trying to make the workplace fun via the fields but also making people feel good too :smiley:

12 Likes

That’s fun playing fields around people :grin:
Sometimes reactions are priceless.

I once played slow down perception of time at work to give myself a little advanage.

Every single person was like . Oh this day is so long…what is going on …and kept checking their watches all the time.
I was like :sunglasses: guess You slowed down time…lol

5 Likes

Probably looping core strengthener and forgetting about it

5 Likes

I looped savior of the world a bit too much and now I’m kinda detoxing a little too much

3 Likes

Actually no problem. It felt as though the field did its thing and didn’t over-stress me.

2 Likes

Looping kisspeptin, jing, erectile dysfunction and ojas while fully intending to not have sex and “tame the dragon”.

I’ve done some pretty stupid things without consequence so…must be the servitor protecting me or smth.

9 Likes

I thought that sleeping on a balcony in my bikini drinking charged vine with superhuman mutant looped for an hour was stupid
Lol . You won :rofl:

10 Likes

:clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

priceless topic

3 Likes