The Negentropic Fool NFT

The Fool tarot card represents fresh starts, opportunities, and possibilities, This highly energetic artwork, represents a more proactive approach with a solid additional element to the archetype, The push to actually create the upright fool situations.

22 Likes

Radical Positive Change, much? :thinking:

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo besides having a wearable mandala, is it similar to the Astral Viber NFT? Making the Negentropic Fool audio more powerful?

5 Likes

its a tag and pretty much is like the having the audio working around you when you wear it.

21 Likes

Does this come with both the NFT image and audio?

just the image.

its mean to be used as a wearable item.
I can list the song later on as well, like the rest are listed.

13 Likes

Thank you, how does one wear it?
as a print?

1 Like

how ever you wish.

there are these cool print on demand shops, where you can preview your design on a variety of items.
if you see one you like, try those.
But nobody is preventing you from printing it and just sticking it with tape under your shirt.
that works perfectly as well.

28 Likes

I’ve noticed good results just leaving the image open on my PC on full screen and going sleep, with other NFTs / glaring at the image

6 Likes

sound fine to me,

take care of your eyesight as well.

18 Likes

I like to use them like this, printed and laminated and put the ones I want to use for the day in a small leather pouch and put it in my pocket :slight_smile:

27 Likes

What a great idea! I like the leather pouch

10 Likes

Thank you @Starlight! It’s the most convenient way for me so far :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is amazing

1 Like

Can I also wear the blueprint of love nft if I wanted, is that a wearable one?

the mandala should be worn of course!!!

2 Likes

Bump this masterpiece, nothing feels better then knowing everyday negentropic opportunities are coming

4 Likes

Hi Captain @Captain_Nemo,
Just a request, since we already have the audio for The Negentropic Fool but it’s not available to download (only available on Youtube currently), could you please consider adding the audio to the NFT just like the other public NFTs? :pray:

1 Like