The Negentropic Pulsar (Premium Patreon Release)

I told myself I was going to have an extremely minimal amount of fields today that I play (and anything I have played is restorative in nature) since I have a slight headache since yesterday listening to increased psy functioning. I think it’s a detox headache. But for some reason I have been drawn to play this today and keep talking my self out of it
My intuition says to but it seems so counter intuitive because this is very detoxifying as well and can cause headaches.

ETA: started looking up the terms in the description. Apparently NANOG cells are being studied for use in stem cell therapy for type 1 diabetes. Very interesting. I know there are all kinds of stem cell fields but I’m curious how specialized they get. I’m looking forward to using this more as a type 1 diabetic and seeing how it goes. I also use endocriner every day and love it.

** always trust your gut. It ended up helping my headache - ha.

10 Likes

Does anyone still listen to this daily? Many people used to, and it yielded great results.

However, previously, there wasn’t an apparent cautionary message in the rental field.

1 Like

Once every 3-4 days has been enough for me. This thing is strong. If I listened any more frequently, I don’t think I’d be able to sleep.

8 Likes

I was wondering the exact same thing. I’d love to hear how other people are going with it and how frequently they are using it.

I use it about twice a week, but only for a couple weeks now.

Can someone help me understand the medical literature? I skimmed through it and I understand about the stem cells that can differentiate into what is needed, but will they go wherever needed in the body with this field?

In order to keep the number of fields per day to a minimum I’m subbing this out for the metabolism audio that’s on YouTube. More birds with one stone is my thinking. I’ll update if I notice the metabolism benefits with this, as it would be the only audio responsible

1 Like

i imagine it as a healing chamber. what happens in it is too complex to fathom and i just enjoy knowing we have also a healing chamber avaliable to us.

10 Likes

Never tried this field before, as I only rented The Sweat Lodge (Field/Video Rental) but now I have it. It feels powerful and energetic, and the music is so fire, it sounds on par with one of my favorite synth pop bands. It’s hard not to play this more than a few times. :wink: Thank you for making this available to us. :fire::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

It’s an interesting field… that’s for sure. I keep the advised playtime because it is pretty strong in sensation and I love the vibe it is giving. It gives me an energy boost.

6 Likes

Damn… The mood swings with this are real. Took me a while to figure out that it was from this field. I presume it’s detox.
I have only played it once a week x2 for a few weeks now, and the next day i dont have any patience whatsoever for anyone. Knowledge is key so next week when I play it I’ll know to work on releasing the negativity that follows :ok_hand:t3:
It must be doing some deeeeeep clearing :raised_hands:t3:

13 Likes

I assume this field can be put in the “Whole Body” Category, Right (among other categories)?

And it’s (much?) Stronger than ALL the free or medium Tier Patreon fields, when it comes to Healing Potential?

[(at least) That’s what I get from some previous comments that I read, plus the info.]

2 Likes

does this expand ur energy system

2 Likes

Consolidated reported benefits:

1. Increased Energy: Users experienced a significant boost in energy, surpassing other similar fields or audios.
2. Detoxification: The field appeared to deeply detoxify the body, leading to changes in bodily functions and appearances.
3. Mood Enhancement: Some users reported mood swings and deep clearing effects, suggesting potential emotional benefits.
4. Chakra Balancing: Users noted that the field helped unclog energetic channels and address energy blockages in the chakra system.
5. Hair Health: The field was thought to be beneficial for hair health and could potentially help with hair loss issues.
6. Long-Term and Short-Term Effects: The reviews highlighted the differences between long-term and short-term use, indicating varying benefits based on usage frequency.
8. Organ-Specific Benefits: Anti-aging effects were observed, mainly in the skin and kidneys, with minimal impact on other organs.
9. Moderate Usage: Users recommended following a 2 days on and 5 days off schedule to prevent potential detox-related symptoms.
10. Deep Sensations: Users felt deep sensations, including shivers, tingles, and sensations in various parts of the body.
11. Complementary Fields: The use of complementary fields, such as Acu-automaton, was suggested to enhance the effects of the product.
12. Intuitive Use: Users noted that intuition played a role in deciding when to use the product, and it helped alleviate headaches and provide relief.
13. Personalized Experience: The intensity of the product varied among users, and it was seen as a unique and powerful field.
14. Minimal Usage: Some users intended to limit their use of the product, appreciating its benefits while exercising caution.
15. Potential Booster: Users suggest that the product may act as a booster for other fields.

Please be aware that individual experiences may vary, and it’s essential to use the product as directed and adjust usage based on personal comfort and sensitivity.

22 Likes

This never fails to make me get up and start dancing, doesn’t matter what kind of day I’m having.

5 days later, tweaked my back and this actually helped a lot. Only had to play it once.

7 Likes

I re-subscribe to the advanced field and can confirm again that this field allows my body’s energy to flow :honey_pot:

Even stronger than the previous version

23 Likes

I am not sure whether this effect really comes from this combo, but everything is pointing to it:

So approx. once every 1 to 2 months it happens to be that I loop Negentropic Pulsar and the Eternal NFT each for at least half an hour on the same day. What happens next is usually a strong physical body detox with a lot of headaches, that lasts ca. 1.5 days. Once the detox is over though, I look 3 to 5 years younger again :relieved:

I don’t care that I have to endure this painful detox a few times per year, when it makes you younger by a lot, it is totally worth it :muscle:

12 Likes

when i’m better i gonna do the same but with tesla’s violet pulsar :pray:

:partying_face:

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

That combo is incredible!

I have it in an antiaging list that i play once a week.

Its a hard-core list that :sweat_smile: but i love it. Just started like 3 weeks ago, because i kept forgetting to play specifically those 2 since i wear the tag all the time and also hard to remember to play some loops here and there of the NP.

So i made that playlist and yikes. the punch last like 2.5 days.

8 Likes

Ohhh, what’s your list, Luna? Would you mind sharing here? :blush:

2 Likes

Sure!

Here it is:

Auric & Energy Body Repair x 1
Body Primer x 1
Healer Primer x 1
The Super Human Mutant x 1
Torsion x 2
DNA X 2
Parad Energies x 3
Acu-Automaton x 1
Negentropic Pulsar x 6
Anti-Aging x 2
The Eternal x 8
Accu- Automaton x 1
Plasma Flaunt x 4
Senescent Cells x 4
Plasma Light & Infrasound x 2
Plasma Charged Mitochondria x 3
The Acu-Automaton x 1
The Quintessence of Marrow x 3
Negativr Ion Charged Plasma x 3
Crystalify x 1

Note that i am not in need of a deep detox or healing or anything like that, i just want to push further into regenerating.

Also normally i wouldnt place the fields like i did, would be all the plasmas together at the start with torsion and DNA etc

But because there is the Body Primer and Healing Primer wich are really strong and long i decided to make the stack like 3 big punches at different places like fluctuating between big punch then deeper regeneration or aging reversing then another punch, regeneration again then a 3rd punch and deeper negentropy.
1st punch (body primer, healing primer, torsion, dna)
2nd Plasma Flaunt
3rd Plasma Light & Infrasound

And the deeper regenerating ones in between

Crystalify at last for a Hulk kinda punch :sweat_smile: after all of this is like KQC’s boss.

It last 5:45 hours, i start early fasting but then i have a good brunch and continue.

The next day or that day to sleep i focus on helping release whatever toxins etc they squeezed out with the big list.

Lympathic Blockage Removal x2 (i still love this old one very much)
Lympathic Effusion + x 3
3 Purifiers x 3
Enhanced Blood Circulation x 3
Circulatory Engineer x 3
Alchemical Jing Blood x 3
Holy Water Charger x 3 (yep i do this and its amazing, after all we are whatever high % i dont remember now, water)
Myofascial Release and Anointing x 3
Then the 3 treasures x 2 each.

17 Likes

Around 72%

So you basically intend to charge your own body water right?

Why body primer after the auric body repair?

I do the opposite. First clear then repair…

2 Likes

Yes exactly.

Oh because at this point my Aura does not need a repair so i put it first just to clear all on it to be able to absorb all the other fields after specially the body primer then could focus on the inside system and integrate faster

3 Likes