The Sweat Lodge (Field/Video Rental)

A 25 min video designed to provide a meditational space and area where you will be induced to sweat copiously.

A detox and cleansing for the body and skin.

57 Likes

I was literally thinking to request a negentropic sauna field - is this it ?

10 Likes

negentropic sauna? so you sweat all the time? :grin:

10 Likes

I was going to suggest (don’t remember where/why) to not do sweat lodges (in a forum thread)…well now we have the safer version. This will go well with soma breath or tummo xD

7 Likes

Oh nice! I think I’ll rent this today and use it while I take a hot bath charged with one of the water chargers, probably Amritasovar which is my usual go-to
:massage_man:t3:🧖🏼‍♂ :bath::hot_face:

3 Likes

Why is that? Just curious because I was thinking to do one in the future :thinking:

2 Likes

In some ways I’m quite the oven, yeah

5 Likes

Well if not careful or supervised or purely from bad luck and one small delay in response…and you can die.

Sorry for the late reply I saw this just now.

We all think we know our limits but nobody would have died in a sweat lodge if we did. So as long as you’re extra careful I think you could do well.

I’m just a chronic worrier ykow xD

1 Like

I had experienced sweat lodge once it is an experience unlike sauna, when you come out, you become pale, with the heat, the air becomes so thin you can hardly breathe, and I had unbearable burning sensation every time I peed which lasted for 2 days.

People need to be prepared not a thing to be taken lightly.

4 Likes

I have been wanting to try this out in the past but I ended up forgetting about it. Just bought it and went to the gym and decided to loop this while I was in the sauna. While looping I noticed my skin began to tingle all over and felt I could breathe in super deep without effort. I thought I was gonna drench in sweat but actually didn’t sweat to much and could be that I normally don’t sweat much in general but I mainly felt like my muscles were gently squeezing out stuff and a bunch of circulation was going on in my whole body. I was feeling so good and realized I was in the sauna for almost an hour & I didn’t feel like leaving lol. After I came out I felt super cleaned out internally and my skin felt more breathable. I also noticed a bit of a runny nose & I could feel a lot of circulation in my head as I cleared my nose felt like mucus was fully cleared out of my brain.

4 Likes

While I was listening I didn’t really notice a lot of sensation, but overnight wow definitely sweating occurred and I don’t sweat often.

Great dreams! I was flying

7 Likes

I rented this field once, before being a part of the forum. I remember it was a bit longer than 20 minutes, with some music in the vein of Acu - Automaton, but with a bit of chill tribal beat, nice for meditation. At the time when I listened, don’t remember sweating all that much, but overnight I experienced some real detoxification while sleeping. I suggest wearing some comfortable clothing for bedtime, just in case.

Nice field. Be sure to rehydrate after usage. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Can we please have this on patreon premium tier list?

Missing this one…

6 Likes