The Negentropic Pulsar

It’s worth 220$ every month , not just 22$

8 Likes

Just did two rounds of Negentropic Pulsar and Spleen Blood oxygenater.

I’m good for the next couple of days. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

I just listened half a time and had life changing BM :D i think it cleaned out my gallbladder , there was an oily layer on my toilet water even after i had flushed ! never seen that. the smell was also pretty bad but "better out than in ", I always say.
and my face definetly looks younger ! lots of energy but also some hypoglycemia and moodiness.

12 Likes

Here is the groud breaking paper from 2022 that this field is probably based on. Normally you can only access the abstract ,but I found the full text. Enjoy!
There should be some gems in there. Like what would happen if an animal (lets say a human) where to listen to this field for a LONG period of time.

(To download the pdf you have to click on the " pdf rapamycin.news" button)

https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/In-vivo-partial-reprogramming-alters-age-associated-Browder-Reddy/876a79bc564f50f02024652e761ce0e0406c319a

12 Likes

I have been able to run it 6x yesterday (spaced out in 2x loops throughout the day) and now 4x today.

No noticeable side effects, just increases focus, energy, and clarity. It does also feel like my joints are smoother.

No symptoms of being tired from it either. I can still loop my brain stack for 8-9 hours a day, whilst also having an extensive Link and Bypass schedule setup too.

My body is pretty clean though and not much to detox at this point, feel great most days already.

I think the warnings are more general and meant for those who have more things to purge with maybe lower vibrations. I bet there is someone out there who is looping this for hours at a time and still doing fine.

5 Likes

Negentropic Pulsar is a gem and a good booster. I listen to it later Plasma Protocol ,Detoxes My Body More Feels Different Than Ever(deeper)

I didn’t feel so deeply when this field was rented out, but this time I posted it on Patreon and I felt very deeply. :pray:

14 Likes

I know with Gumroad audios you can share with your spouse and it will work, is it the same with the Patreon premium tier items? My husband listened twice and I was hoping he felt as awesome as I did but he said he didn’t feel anything

Yes! I listened one time and then remembered your comment and laughed. My brain had a cool sensation and I felt that relaxed feeling when you are having your cup of coffee in the morning

1 Like

You have to be subscribed :relaxed:

My intuition though is there is some “leakage” when the subscriber plays them around others

Captain is a giver when people come with the right energy

8 Likes

I had a bit of lower left/kidney pain the next day, but I can’t say it’s from the pulsar, even though both threads have posts where that is mentioned. Still, it seems like a healing pain.

1 Like

So I am guessing this can be used for aging prevention in younger people (early 20s) or is it not recommended?

1 Like

So i have read the whole thing: Here are my thoughts and some interesting excerpts:

MY NOTES

• This should be very good for hair health. The Yamanaka factors upregulate genes concerning hair cycle by 10 fold and downregulate the response of the interferon gamma 10 fold. Interferon gamma is a major player in hair loss, and overexpression of it leads to hair loss.
  • Long term vs. short term treatment causes different changes in genes! So by using it once in a while you won’t get the same benefits as using regularly, youre simply getting different benefits and less of them as well
  • Muscle regeneration? Not really present.
  • 2 days on 5 days off schedule. So use on weekends ,pause during the week.
  • Anti-aging benefits mostly present in skin and kidneys ,not much other organs

QUOTES

“Our results show that long-term partial reprogramming is safe and does
not lead to obvious negative consequences, such as teratoma formation.”

“Short-term partial reprogramming, on the other hand, resulted only
in minor epigenetic changes and a transcriptional response that was
different from the changes elicited by long-term treatment.”

“We previously established an in vivo partial reprogramming protocol for systemic expression of OSKM by administering doxycycline
in drinking water for 2d followed by 5d of withdrawal15”

“These results indicated that long-term in vivo partial
reprogramming in WT aging mice does not lead to any overt negative consequences.”

“Differentially induced genes included genes involved in
metabolism and oxidative phosphorylation, while genes involved
in inflammation and senescence were downregulated (Fig. 4d,e and
Extended Data Fig. 9)”

!Consistent with the transcriptome
and methylation analysis, we observed only minor changes after
5 months of treatment, while major age-related metabolite changes
in the serum were reversed after long-term reprogramming at the
22-month time point (10 months of treatment) (Fig."

15 Likes

This wakes you up allright.

3 Likes

I played 4-5 times a day. Could explain my headaches… never had such headaches before…

2 Likes

I agree on the detox

Very strong clearing :joy:

3 Likes

I have listened to it twice in the past four days. It is indeed this field that detoxifies me deeply. I think this field helps other fields to feel more deeply.

Of course everyone is different :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

When energy is brought in large quantities in the body, by a field like this one, the high flow unclogs the energetic channels in the body (nadis) at certain points, dissolving the energy blockages, but some blockages remain, so the ascendent flow of energy is likely to get stopped in the upper parts of the body, by the blockages there.
What one can do is to not overdo with bringing too much energy into the body, and also, using the chakra fields (Mandelbrot Symphony), especially the fields for the chakras closer to the blockages zone. The “punch in the stomach” sensation has to do with a blockage of the solar plexus chakra, that stops the energy in it’s ascending way, a headache has to do with blockages of the Ajna and Sahasrara chakras, which are partially blocked in all unenlightened humans.
The Acu-automaton field from gumroad can help tremendously, also, if listened before, because acupuncture unblocks the flow of energy in all the small energetic channels (meridians / nadis) in the body. I felt a clear difference with listening to Acu-automaton before listening to the Plasma Flaunt field, versus not listening, was able to listen more times without feeling overwhelmed.

26 Likes

Thank you for this tip, I’ve listened to them both in the same day but not close together. I look forward to seeing the difference

4 Likes

Great tip! Thanks. I’m going to try it.

4 Likes

would just like to confirm, since this is a premium tier does it work only on the person who owns the premium account or can close family members get results from it as well?

1 Like