The Negentropic Pulser (now on Premium Patreon as Negentropic Pulsar)

like do we need to watch the video itself or can we just play it and open another tab, and enjoy its benefits just listening to the music of it?

1 Like

I think he wants to know if he can mute the sound and still work.

Does this even come with a video tho?

uhh no i meant is there any benefits to watching the image play

3 Likes

yea it has a video of a car driving with a man in it

1 Like

Oh my bad, I thought u meant somthing else

1 Like

np, just wondering if the animation itself is fielded, or just the music of the video is fielded

2 Likes

I look or I donā€™t look, in my opinion it works the same

Amazing price. Parking at resort hotels costs more.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Anyone want to sum up some concrete effects/purposes? Is it like a ā€œspaā€ for body and soul, or just soul, or just body?

Energizing? Relaxing? Healing organs/energy/chakra etc?

I listened to it once this morning, couldnā€™t really tell much yet. Might need to do a 3-looper to get a better grip of it.

3 Likes

description seems biological

1 Like

I heard a few times last evening - had a hard time sleeping, a massive peak in energy.

Also did 4 loops this morning, and feeling like an energizer bunny.

Another weird thing lolā€¦

For the last few months, my body seems to be emanating a fragrance. I am not good at identifying specific aromas, but some say Sandalwood, some say, Jasmine, and someone else said Rose - at times, it gets very strong and seems to fill the room. Pretty baffling. I donā€™t smell it that strongly myself, but people around me are noticing it more and more and look at me weirdly haha

My teacher had said that his teacher experienced the same and that seems to be happening to me now, not really sure why this was triggered in the last few monthsā€¦The only new thing Iā€™ve been doing last few months is to maintain extended periods of silence, where I am not even reciting my mantra that I recite all the time, and just be aware of the silence behind the chaos.

Back to the field, this has amped up the fragrance to the next level - my GF says after I leave the room, the fragrance lingers for hours lolā€¦ Even I can notice some fragrance that is being produced increasing in intensity after listening to this audio lolā€¦My guess is that my energy system is undergoing some alchemy and this field seems to accelerate that big time!

44 Likes

Thats it am buying it

11 Likes

awesome! your body is producing my three favorite scents.
It has been called the odor of sanctity
Okay, donā€™t plotz, lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and donā€™t spit out any fluids in case you were drinking . . .

13 Likes

hehehehe

I was drinking water and almost spilled it after I read this post lol

11 Likes

this is the secret the perfume industry does not want you to knowā€¦

12 Likes

Watch that field get made now lol

3 Likes

the smell or ability?
Its an inner alchemy of the system.

You can get there with good practice yourself, there are many tools.

a good few night of whisky will clear that up though lol.
well for a bit.

depends on poison alchemy as well i guess!

38 Likes

Captain, you are a hoot! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oh, but wait . . .

3 Likes

Hey thatā€™s up to you!

5 Likes