The Nestling (Public: in honor of the one-year anniversary of community projects) 🐦

Thanks for that.

It would have been great learning If details were mentioned for the enthusiasts like me to grow on the conscious level. :grinning:
Nevertheless, I convinced myself some secret ‘beyond-human’ stuff is intermixed.

10 Likes

I bought, number 17

9 Likes

Beautiful energy! Does not feel directly like the Plasma Flaunt, but in the last few hours of having it, already notice my orbits running (I skipped my Neigong today), and felt very wakeful and sharp (even before drinking my first cup of Shilajit tea).

When focusing on the image, felt a surge of heat (not sure what, but probably the fire element)… And damn, the field seems to be looking back at me, not sure how to explain. This bird seems very alive (energetically)… Like it will start flying anytime now :grin:

Impressive! I usually never get a second copy but this one, got a copy for my GF as well. Probably will get one for my Mum…

Edit: Also feel almost no soreness after a workout. Felt guilty after talking to @This_Boy_Here for skipping the gym 3-days, and decided to haul my arse to the gym today, before @GoddessesAndGod sees the blasphemy and unleashes his wrath haha… Insane recovery time (again, the field does not say explaicitly this - but it feels like I barely worked out even though I went at it hard, insane recovery time)…

Changed my phones, tablets, Alexa, G Home, all of them to this image as the display image. Time to bask in the healing avian light…

48 Likes

Yes i felt the same. It’s very present and loves to play around…
:blush:

12 Likes

Bought #77

Thank you for this

10 Likes

Thank you Maoshan. :pray: :grin:
Captain linked the Peacock image to the Plasma Flaunt audio field poster :peacock:
To me, the peacock is a symbol of healing.
Speaking of the Phoenix - in world culture - it is an eagle
The Firebird (which is the Slavic version of the Phoenix) is the Peacock. :peacock: :grin:

When the Firebird was “created”, a colleague of mine suggested that the Captain combined the archetypes of fire birds into our NFT, and as I later realized - the colleague was not wrong lol

I don’t think all of the Plasma Flaunt field is integrated into the Nestling, but maybe some parts
In any case - the Nestling is young, and he still has a lot to learn
By the way, he is more active than his parents :slight_smile:

32 Likes

Lol his parents, i love that

9 Likes

Is the Rainbow Bird the other one? ^^

3 Likes

maybe legends of the pueblo people are also included, i don’t know :grin:

7 Likes

Maybe the Rainbow Bird will meet a partner and by this time next year also have a Nestling.
And the year after that maybe the two Nestlings will meet and have grand children :thinking:, would be cool :slight_smile:

5 Likes

evolution and selection :grin: :peacock: :peacock: :bird: :eagle: :boom:

10 Likes

This would be EPIC…you got my imagination going with this.

6 Likes

I just bought this NFT.
Massive warmth, I had to take off my light fleece pullover!
(Wonderful for the fall, winter and spring. Hopefully by next summer the heating effect will dissapate)
Now its my eyeballs that are very warm.
Very energetic, as others have noted.

Thank you Dream for creating this.
Thank you UgniS for coming up with this idea.
Thank you for making it a PUBLIC NFT with 200 copies.

(I already own P.F. and Caladrius)

33 Likes

Lmao
:laughing:

3 Likes

What an incredibly precious being, so alert and loving!
Thank You Captain and Ugnis for offering this magnificent Nestling to all of us!
I am very happy to have a copy!

22 Likes

@Ugninis , thank you.

Also, can you share firebird script similar to this
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pNMgZDRW5cGAWlQ0vshPKAMh3YKM95LU/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

There is no such script
no form of submission existed, this is the first community project
all the details were in a closed group (in another forum), and then in correspondence with the Captain

the approximate design you see in the presentation thread itself, but to understand what the Firebird is capable of you need to read russian (slavic) fairy tales and combine them with the phoenix archetype

add a healing component of fire, and associate them with healing apples (from Slavic fairy tales) :yum: :fire:

15 Likes

would the firebird be the phoenix?

2 Likes

12 Likes

Yes and no
this is the Slavic version of the Phoenix
simplify the understanding, and imagine a fiery bird.
it looks a little different in different cultures
but it doesn’t (didn’t) matter to the group

15 Likes