The Nestling (Public: in honor of the one-year anniversary of community projects) šŸ¦

I will buy this after a few projects, it feels great and would be a great treatment area :grinning:

2 Likes

there are so many projects its hard to know what u want, Sheilding 3.0? or this one? Or how about skyscarpper their all good.

6 Likes

if youā€™re responding to me

You misunderstood me, I meant I would expect this NFT

2 Likes

No :upside_down_face:
I was writing down my thoughts.

2 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:
sorry i misunderstoodšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Number 28 :relieved::pray::sunny:!
Thanks @Hauru for letting me know about this nft!!!

Thank you @UgniS , @Captain_Nemo and to the other people who contributed to have made this magnificent nft :star_struck:.

What he can do with it is impressive! I will discover it a little more in detail over time when my psychic and energetic abilities will be sufficiently developed.

Whatā€™s also good is that it greatly reduces my field reading list for physical healing. .All this is done automatically and intelligently.
This will allow me to focus on the fields of psychic development, in particular the ā€œconceptual realizationsā€ field.

This week has been very busy in terms of work, very physical :muscle::construction_worker_man::hammer:! I received a very good salary :grin: (housing, electricity, gas and free water).
I made myself once again happy with the purchase of this NFT for the health of my body :heart:

19 Likes

Brother, looking forward to your sharing @Limael

4 Likes

Today in the afternoon I had a boost of energy at work. I was picking up stone blocks broken with a jackhammer and gravel in the trench (renovation of the campsite swimming pool) . it is quite physical work to carry some blocks of stone. some exceed 15 kg I think. I made several round trips with the wheelbarrow loaded with stone, gravel and sand.
my work colleague said to me ā€œdonā€™t load the wheelbarrow too much youā€™ll get tired lolā€ and me what was I doingā€¦ I was loading the wheelbarrow to the maximum lol
I felt fit, it was very amazing.
I was quite surprised. I thought it was the food I ate during my lunch. lots of carbohydrates (potato pancake, dark chocolate with caramelized pistachio pieces, and 2 glass of squeezed orange juice). it is not a very good mixture for digestion. I told myself that I was going to be tired in the afternoon with this unbalanced meal knowing that I have hereditary diabetes, which could have caused a reactive hypoglycemia.

Nothing at all and on the contrary I was in good shape. After work I went shopping and I was still fit and I even wanted to run lol.

I asked my pendulum what was the source of this energy boost among these three fields with the percentage of each of each:

• 20% glycolysis that I listened to on repeat in the afternoon to eliminate as much sugar as possible.
  • 10% The eternal that I wear around my neck
  • 70%The Nestling (he has a first name :slightly_smiling_face:ā€¦:shushing_face:)

Itā€™s been a very long time since I received this energy boost in the day :muscle::zap::boom:!!!

However, I hadnā€™t printed it yet. As some have said as soon as you buy an nft you can begin to feel the energies and effects of it.
I printed on photo paper when I went shopping. I put it in the little box with my other NFTs that I keep with me all the time :blush:

30 Likes

People have been commenting that I smell amazing and I can smell a lot of it myself. Same cologne, The Nestling was the only change Iā€™ve made recently.

Other than that, Iā€™m on track to being the healthiest human in the world. It seems at least a year has been taken off my face and with Nestling in my NFT stack, many of my energies have been replenished. Iā€™m feeling good all over and its rare that I ever feel bad during the day.

30 Likes

Iā€™ve yet to get to a print shop so Iā€™ve been keeping my NFTs simply on my phone lock screen.

I rotate out wallpapers when I go out.

For example, I have a stack just for socializing.

I leave The Nestling out of this stack because I see it as more for healing than playing any active role when I go out. When I went out last night I definitely missed its presence as the energy it provides is immense. Also, there does seem to be that energetic glamor effect that isnā€™t present in anything else that Iā€™m using.

10 Likes

Also, has anyone noticed their clothes are now looking ironed even if they donā€™t do anything to them? Or is this just me or another field Iā€™m using?

11 Likes

Thank you for making my day!
:rofl:
My feathers are looking pretty awesome too tbh

6 Likes

Youā€™re in luck.
my clothes are constantly burnt - the effect of the Firebird and Ignis Flos I think lol

13 Likes

Has anyone used the Nestling to help heal others/loved ones?

@Beltloop Have you noticed anything else interesting lately?

1 Like

@iNFi I actually ended up trading this. This project had quite a few NFT numbers left over and my chances of buying it again in the future are fairly high.

1 Like

How many copies are left?

Being an owner of The Flaunt and The Eternal myself, Iā€™m in the dilemma if should I get the Bird in addition. Did you notice all the described effects and improvements (even automation) for hair, skin, some additional de-aging in you, thanks to The Nestling?

3 Likes

Yes its a bit like an automated, passive flaunt thatā€™s slower because it has more time to work on things.

You really donā€™t need it if you have The Flaunt and Eternal already. Weā€™re achieving levels of health that most people wonā€™t ever see in their lives.

If you have the money to blow though its a great investment! You literally feel ā€œhotā€ and people stare at you more often.

10 Likes

May I suggest that this is the equivalent of Firebird and White bird laying 200 eggs, each of which is a unique being with different abilities and attributes?

2 Likes