The Orgone Accumulator

Think you understand perfectly what’s going on.

:point_up_2: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

Ah, happy to read that. So I don’t need to complicate things by pseudo-intellectualizing them, like I do sometimes :))) Like does X is exponential to my Y subsequent Z :joy:

5 Likes

It does not. He was pre-emptively saying it works in a different manner than the Advanced Healing add-on field.

15 Likes

Same stuff, different vibration

Why struggle though?
It’s like using mind to impose limits… it will always be a personal perspective/limitation

7 Likes

Think like there are 3 (4) states of water…

16 Likes

just

4 Likes

So, I’m about to hype this a bit.

I had used this last week, but I was using alongside Aura, Jing, Soul Core fields. So I couldn’t really infer what it was adding up. Only “something”.

Today I decided to throw it randomly in the middle of the afternoon :man_shrugging: . And oddly enough it felt like I was receiving energy at the beginning. I kept focusing and it moved closely as Qui Gong does. I double checked to see if it weren’t the “Fa Jin Gong Healing” lol.

Let me tell you, I have one of those orgone pyramids, and the feeling is not below what the pyramid grants. If anything it was more powerful. And just thinking I don’t have to hold the pyramid, damn, Captain Nemo is really outdoing himself.

Yesterday I did Aura + Knight. Just so I would strengthen it a bit ( I still carry that suggestion @SammyG friend :wink: ) ,I could feel the field being "placed "on my aura. Feeling my presence growing a tad more. Now, if this isn’t sexual energy, let me tell you it is as close as it gets.
The energy isn’t raw, though. Nor hot, more like a blanket being placed, then it starts moving in a “breeze” fashion. Then things start buzzing (literally) and I’m like “ok, this is now sexual”.

I gotta say, for a audio <4mins, I wasn’t expecting a transmutation this serious lol.
I will be placing this alongside my “Aura” stack, that’s for sure.

As for “horniness”, I can’t really comment on that, but sexual energy surely increases. I’m definitely lighter, groovy and moody, as if I played Ojas+ Knight+ Ojas…:thinking:

I wonder about Qi Gong and/or the Star exercise, has anyone being playing with it?

In fact, this might be good to pair up with either of these audios:

• Fa Jin Gong Healing
  • Mana Circuits
  • Ojas
  • The Internal Alchemical Crucible

Well, Okay I admit. The field got me horny into trying new field combinations :man_shrugging: :man_facepalming:

32 Likes

It’s a (f)orgone conclusion (wacca wacca) that this affects biochemistry immediately, as my urine smells quite potent, if not horrific.

Same diet & exercise, etc.

And that’s obviously just scratching the surface.

21 Likes

:unamused: :rofl:

14 Likes

I have to shower after that (f)orgone joke bc I feel so dirty. I’m not proud.

11 Likes

I gotz gifs all day for you man…lol

Can confirm strong smelling urine tho

20 Likes

This + dopamine redux is great for when you haven’t slept a lot :ok_hand:

9 Likes

It’s the opposite for me. Ojas calms me and “releases” my horniness in a non sexual way. It’s like opening a blocked valve

6 Likes

Hmmm… that’s weird… I don’t feel horny at all even after listening to this 3 times :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You may want to try this + ISIRB -RBM3 protein .
If you are interested :smiley:

7 Likes

Not really weird, people respond differently.

9 Likes

hey Akrira I see that you are using this field extensively. Have the forum made experiments with this? It seems like a really good audio.

4 Likes

Yup, courtesy of Mr @_OM :tophat:

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/need-lab-rats-err-testors-for-brain-related-psychic-abilities/10267/67

@Theofilos

6 Likes

Thanks kunda!

6 Likes

Psst - The Plasmatron: New Release

10 Likes