The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials

Its a Sapien Med Channel release so imo yes :)

2 Likes

In August i’m think

2 Likes

This could be evolved into a “how to” thread in itself, but for brevity’s sake, I’ll keep it short and sweet.

For anybody who feels like they’re not reaching their goals quick enough, not getting LOA to work, etc… pretty much a feeling of “less than” or “lacking”…

1. Shower in Outlook Retrainer consistently.
  2. Do a minimal amount of research on the Reticular Activating System (RAS)
  3. Bathe in Magnetic Heart Coherence.

There are of course other things you can apply to amplify the results. However, you may be shocked (and awed) at how incredibly beautiful & easy your life becomes with this foundation, despite current conditions.

Not a stack, so much as a way of life.

Less try, more do.

Hope that helps some people that are ready to run with it.

25 Likes

Shower, research AND Bathe?? Sounds like alot of work…:smirk:
(gif stolen from @Maoshan_Wanderer)

25 Likes

Anything worthy of a Fred Armisen reaction means it’s gotta be good (personal hygiene optional).

15 Likes

you missed the obvious peach i left for you…

If that kid was listening to Outlook Retrainer and Heart Coherence,
he’d be happy and calm, not freaking out :wink:

22 Likes

I have found that prolonged listening to Outlook Retrainer has made me able to feel emotions better (will have to check if this is only while listening to it or a permanent gain in ability outside of using the field).

Also it seems to speed up integration of emotions if you switch between feeling the concept you want to work on and your desired emotion. For example I alternated between the feelings of “I don’t want to cook” and “I am excited to cook” repeatedly and found that it worked on these very fast.

Again will have to check if this is a coincidence or if the field is indeed the cause of this. @_OM will have to confirm.

30 Likes

I tried experimenting with it as well, looping it while working on emotions.
I had this exact experience. It got easier to feel into emotions and put words on some I normally struggle to describe.

Thanks for the tip! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I had only listened to this field once when it came out just because…

But then i never used it again because (not in an arrogant way) i thought i didnt need it, if theres one thing i could be proud about myself in my whole life is the ability to see the positive in everything absolutely everything and everybody no matter how awful it might be, look, feel, sound. Plus I listened to so many fields a day haha no more space.

Plus… ah… beautiful Magnetic Heart Coherence :heart_eyes_cat:
Plus Loving Divine Mother Chandi :heart_eyes:

So why would I need it right?

Sat and Sund were really heavy full of toxic people and mess all over the working place, and to be honest i was either on the phone running up and down or so busy i didnt have space or time to play fields to calm the vibe.

and it affected my brain lol nothing else haha. I literally felt it burnt out, so normally when youve used the capacity of your brain and mental clarity to solve problems on a day and end up feeling mentally exhausted… you start feeling annoyed and a bit irritated.

So today as soon as i woke up I said “nah uh, Im not gonna allow my brain to take on more and react negatively” and I immediately thought about this field … oh :smirk: yes here is the opportunity to fully try this one and nothing else…

Today was as heavy…

But This was literally Me all day long baby…

Lol

How did I notice a difference from what i felt today compared to my attitude towards tough situations or “OUTCOMES” throughout my life?

Today that intelligent (yes thats exactly the word i want to use Intelligent) outlook and perspective were REAL.

So contrary to coming home feeling the need to recharge, let go, release, take a nice shower blah blah in the previous days… (and so many times in my life after working days like that) while accepting, embracing, being grateful and all of that BS lol (still great bs and habit to just push yourself to accept things as they are and keep going) but nonetheless BS as of today :grimacing: BS cant get enough with saying it!!! … i am home happy, light, relaxed and feeling REAL… with Myself that what i thought today was the result of a real process and wiring happening in my mind not just this "what a beautiful world i must be positive always

So uhm… Im just Humbly gonna say:

I too need this field.

This world tough lol and we most adjust intelligently instead of throwing the dirt under the carpet and pretend is not there.

22 Likes

Listened to this just a couple of times before bed.

And My God. Woke up feeling incredibly happy.

Like when you get up and feel the excitement of something that you love and its gonna happen that day? i didnt have a specific reason, but because of that feeling then the day has been unfolding great.

I say feeling, but you really just have it in your mind
:clap:t3::ok_hand:t4:

22 Likes

Sounds like you went from 0 to 100 real quick. I guess your energy sensitivity helps give you really fast results with this field.

3 Likes

I think i was building momentum with

Satachandi x like 2 months i think

And Pure Magnetic Heart C

Plus obv other fields before that compound to re wire the brain like the Millionaire mindset, Unbreakable, Wearing 24/7 the SLR tag etc

But this felt like pure joy coming from the brain, real positivity.

Everything was different this morning, got up, felt the rush of joy like realizing the day to collect the keys for a new house has arrived, like remembering today is your wedding day, the vacation day etc etc that kind of joy.

Then i was whistling, i chose my clothes in a happy vibe i wanted happy colors, different shoes, different hair style.

Like really getting ready for a big day.

And because i was on that line of thought :arrow_right: Feeling then i had this eager/stomach butterflies kinda sensation waiting for the great something that wasnt really expected but i was in that vibe.

Im home now and let me tell u the most ironic part:

Today i didnt close any deal
I had an argument with my boss i thought i was going to quit
Someone made a mistake that is gonna cost my department money plus having that client upset asking for more which i cant give.

But in my head it was like a normal day where all went smoothly lol
So whether things turn out fantastic because having positive thoughts would attract positive outcomes, or none at all you are ok with it all and like meh… next.

“Another day at the office” but its real no calming bs feeding to yourself.

24 Likes

I feel like this field also makes you honor your negative emotions so you don’t bypass them. It’s fine if everyone is having a blast with a field and you’re not, it’s still doing it’s work, just a little differently, just like all of our paths differ :slight_smile: Best of luck

25 Likes

totally
yesterday I felt shame, and I found myself, for the first time, just naturally accepting it and feeling love instead. The emotional mastering protocol probably did the easy shifting part, but the accepting part was definitely this field.

17 Likes

I second this but for me was probably the Heart Coherence (i dont have EMP)

But the same effect today when the guy at work messed up real bad something that is gonna cost Us big. That was the result.

6 Likes

yeah I would imagine PMHC would do similar. I don’t use it anymore personally only outlook retrainer ( well new perspectives now )

9 Likes

Wow this audio is amazing, I’ve been using every night before bed and I almost always wake-up feeling amazing each morning :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

:100: :+1:

12 Likes

Thank god for Patreon

11 Likes

What a stressful day. Client deadlines and all.

I listened to this twice in the evening. Already feeling a lot calmer.
Felt some tingling in the forehead area - right side

Feeling more positive also.
Will meditate to this in the morning. Let’s see how that goes.

19 Likes