The people who profit from free Sapien audio in blibili

it’s me again.honestly, it’s very funny to talk about the"illegal profits"again.let’s take a look at the person who i gotta post in Bilibili does.
there’re some questions asked by me.i hope the team of sapien can answer these questions,
first,do these audios she had uploaded include paid audios made by Sapien Medicine?
second,she is profits from these free audios(including the audios in vtb or other websites),and i will stop her from doing that.as far as i know ,sapien got a account in bilibili ,do you have any plans to run this account?
maybe i will ask more questions in future.i will post pictures under this post.

if you are a person who listening subliminal or other energy audios,you will find that she is also uploads BAEJIN CAFE’s work on this website.
discussing are welcomed.
maybe someone will say"you are too sensitive about the copyright question!",i will say,i will do my best to improve the subliminal circle in china…
(honestly it has became more awful in recent year.)

it’s midnight in china. goodnight!

upup!

if you cant understand the words in picture,i will do a summary here.
first.she profits form the paid audios or free audios that made by sapien.(you need pay for that if you want to listening.)
second, she marked Sapien’s audios as her original works.
:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

1 Like

Damn…

That’s next level appropriation.

Dream did make an account there but hasn’t been uploading there for some time. But damn… we do not approve of this person profiting off of our work. Not happy about that :confused:

I can’t tell if these are paid audios though cause I don’t understand Chinese. From the pictures though, doesn’t seem like they are.

1 Like

It looks like just a playlist from this person, the audios still say sapien medice in the title, there are even some Quadible audios included. I see that most of them are from YouTube

Except this:
Screenshot_20240229_153406

It’s the max heal potion but that won’t work for anyone who doesn’t own the NFT lol

The picture showing the audio with the girl’s face is a paid field from @Psychic_University

I am pretty sure that it was uploaded there illegaly!

Yeah seem to be similar uploads as those on those pirated YouTube channels. Maybe they cooperate or it is the same person. In any case it’s taking someone else’s value creation and making it their own, so I doubt that’s gonna end all too well for them.

2 Likes

hi sammy! sorry for replying late.if you cant be sure whether the videos in the picture her uploads is ftom SapienMedicine,do you mind if I download some videos and send them to you by email?you can choose a few videos, or I the videos be sent is up to me to decide.
thankyou for your reply!