The Perchance to Dream (Testimony)

Sleep is an integral part of our everyday life. Everybody must sleep. We have to process the information from the day and regenerate. People, on average, sleep 8 hours a day. That’s like 1/3 of our life, and that is on average 227,760 hours (+ more for us, given we can have Eternal for longer life). That’s a hell lot of time, isn’t it?

But what if I told you this doesn’t have to be the case for us? What if I told you that you can claim a big chunk of that time? How would your life be like if every day of yours had an additional hour, 2 hours or even 4 hours without any side effects? Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce The Perchance to Dream, formerly known as Short Sleeper, to you. Captain again proved us that everything is possible! Big thanks to him :pray:.

(Mandala field)

Description:

Genetic change: There are actually 4 identified NSS (natural short sleeper) genes: DEC2, ADRB1, NPSR1, mGluR1

There is like 1-4 % of people who have at least one of the genes and naturally sleep 1-4 hours less than average.

• DEC2

“… a study conducted by Fu’s team discovered that people who had inherited a particular mutation in a gene called DEC2 averaged only 6.25 hours of sleep per night;”

More details

" The underlying question, Tafti says, is how much sleep do people really need ? Could most people do just fine on seven hours or do some really need to slumber for a full nine? In order to sleep less, people would need to sleep better—that is, more efficiently, with more intense REM states, Tafti explains, which appears to be happening in those with the DEC2 mutation. “We believe that short-sleepers have more efficient sleep,” he says."
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/genetic-mutation-sleep-less/
Study of twins discovers gene mutation linked to short sleep duration - American Academy of Sleep Medicine – Association for Sleep Clinicians and Researchers
After 10-Year Search, Scientists Find Second ‘Short Sleep’ Gene - Dr. Orawan

• ADRB1

“Individuals in the family who carried this ADRB1 gene variant sleep for only about six hours a night—about two hours less than average—without any effect on their daytime functioning.”

More details

" Additional experiments showed that wakefulness-promoting neurons in the pons with the mutated version of ADRB1 were more easily activated. Furthermore, the ratio of wakefulness-promoting to sleep-promoting neurons skewed heavily towards the former in mice with the ADRB1 mutation. These experiments suggest that the mutant form of ADRB1 promotes natural short sleep because it helps build brains that are easier to rouse and that stay awake longer."
After 10-Year Search, Scientists Find Second ‘Short Sleep’ Gene | UC San Francisco
Gene Linked to Need for Less Sleep Identified in Family Members

• NPSR1

“Fu and her team identified the newest gene in a father-and-son pair who averaged just 5.5 and 4.3 hours of sleep each night, respectively – far less than the eight or more hours that most people need in order to avoid feeling sleep-deprived.”

More details

“NPSR1 is part of a signaling pathway in the brain that promotes wakefulness. When it’s activated, it switches on other proteins in the same pathway by attaching a chemical modification to them. To test whether the mutant and non-mutant versions of NPSR1 were able to activate components of this pathway to the same degree, the researchers injected a compound that triggers NPSR1 into both normal and genetically-engineered mice. They then looked at proteins downstream from NPSR1 to see how many of them had been chemically modified to promote activation. They found that mutant NPSR1 activated many more downstream proteins than the non-mutant version…”
‘Short Sleep’ Gene Prevents Memory Deficits Associated with Sleep Deprivation | UC San Francisco

• mGluR1

“The degree of shortened sleep length (~25 min less) induced by mGluR1…” (in mice)

More details

https://www.cell.com/current-biology/pdfExtended/S0960-9822(20)31441-X

Now imagine the duration of sleep with having all 4. But that’s not all. Using the following, the sleep will get even greater, beyond what NSS people experience!

Hormonal change: Accustoming levels of Cortisol, GABA, Melatonine, Serotonine, HGH, Adenosine and similar hormones for greater regeneration and more rejuvenating sleep

Deeper sleep: On command Deep Sleeper activate, you fall asleep quicker and your sleep will be deeper

Superhuman fast regeneration and healing: This NFT will make the user’s body regenerate much faster, much more effectively, will train them to enhance the regeneration and healing processes, as one of the sleep tasks is the regeneration. Stem cells are in use too.

This will be accompanied by Deep cleansing of organs to support the process and to make body work more frictionless.

Brain holds a very special place during sleep, as we all know. This field will make brain young similarly as Plasma brain and will sufficiently refresh it.

Smart enhanced body functioning: This upgrades body organs and functions to work more effectively and better at all tasks that directly or indirectly include sleep processes. The body will be able to regenerate itself easier and less exhaustable. This will use the concept of enhanced body functioning field accustomed towards the short sleep. And that’s accompanied by the following three subfields.

Enhanced metabolism: The body will be better at absorbing nutrients and capable of producing vitamins C and D, Creatine, possibly more.

Unlimited energy: This will accompany the other processes by providing more energy through supercharging mitochondria.

Increased oxygen absorption: The body will make a better use of the same amount of oxygen. To this, antioxidants are added to counter any potential unwanted oxidation.

And here’s one bonus - Memory Support: Current direct brain stimulation
“it’s called direct current brain stimulation. You insert a small amount of voltage into the brain, so small you typically don’t feel it, but it has a measurable impact. Now if you apply this stimulation during sleep in young, healthy adults, as if you’re sort of singing in time with those deep-sleep brainwaves, not only can you amplify the size of those deep-sleep brainwaves, but in doing so, we can almost double the amount of memory benefit that you get from sleep.” More info:

Time to enjoy the extra time!

48 Likes

Great idea and an awesome project!

Congratulations to you and your team on a job well done.

5 Likes

Interesting. Audio and mandala? Or just Mandala?

Really well done. Congrats.

1 Like

Thank you both and thank you for reminding me, now added to the main post, it’s mandala only.

5 Likes

Every time I think I’m done buying…

Guess I’ll be scouring the For Sale thread.

5 Likes

Great stuff. Congratulations everyone.

1 Like

Is it possible for this to help with Uberman sleeping?

2 Likes

In many ways, yes. Depends on what exactly are you seeking.

Quicker fall asleep? Yes, thanks to the Deep sleeper part, as well as others.
More restful sleep, basically getting better rest from the 20mins intervals? Yes, all phases of sleep are shortened, theoretically, even the naps may get shorter.
Feeling less tired and being functional throughout the day? As well.

But cannot guarantee you that this NFT will make everything perfect with Uberman sleeping. I haven’t tried and I don’t plan it. This NFT surely works best for the undisturbed night sleep. I’m not quite sure that type of sleep works great in long-term.

Also, one thing is, you don’t get quickly tired with this NFT.

For others, who haven’t heard of Uberman and overall, polyphasic sleep, here’s is the explanation:
" * Uberman Sleep Schedule: Six 20-minute naps are spaced evenly throughout the day, totaling two hours of sleep per day." More: Polyphasic Sleep: Benefits and Risks | Sleep Foundation

4 Likes

Lol perfect night of sleep is all I need man :sleeping:

Excellent work, this NFT is amazing. :fire:

2 Likes

Original image:

4 Likes

A little testimonial here:
This entire week I have slept like 6-6,5 hours, while my previous natural need was 8. I had no alarms, nothing external that would wake me up. Feeling great always, the body is not easily exhaustable, may need some additional daily push, lol.

The sleep need is going day after day down, today I have slept a little below 6 hours. And during the days, I even did things that usually made me sleep longer, like 9-10 hours. With time, I can easily imagine myself sleeping just 4 hours a day, even with doing daily brain workouts, sports, energy exercises, etc.

19 Likes

Does this prevent teeth griding?
I’m curious

like during sleep? Well, maybe, it might help with regeneration at least.

Can anyone send me a link to the hi-res version of this I can’t get it for some reason (I might post this same thing in a couple other threads if I have the same issue)

You literally have it right in this thread, man. Just a few posts above.

2 Likes

my bad missed it, I was doing them one by one on my phantom and a few I couldn’t get, didn’t bother to check the thread

Curious about this one.

Any more reviews or anyone looking to trade?

1 Like

got this 2 weeks ago, and my 6-7 hours a night sleep is a lot better than before
i don’t feel sluggish during the day anymore, maybe a yawn here and there, but overall i can feel the improvements it has made
hopefully i’ll get to 4-5 hours sleep in a few months maybe a year

8 Likes

How do you use it (put in pocket/pillow while sleeping)?

1 Like

i keep it under the pillow

4 Likes