The Plant Kingdom

“Do you know that plants talk to each other? there is massive network underground connected by roots and even bacteria, a vast network, plants will take care of each other, keep sending nutrients to a ‘dead’ stump and magically after years, you see a dead stump come to life again.
Its due to the persistence and care of the other trees around.
Young trees, diseased trees can request more oxygen, nitrogen or sugars and the others will work together to make it happen.
This video helps you to connect and be part of that network, it may be difficult to interpret or abstract, but it is an amazing experience to be connected to a very private thing, hidden from the human realm.
Close your eyes and let your mind sense all around you. (the forest in the picture is the one you connect to)”

16 Likes

I remember sleeping to this field and waking up feeling safe and stable and more aware as well as feeling ‘nourished’ and protected. I’ll have a go again

8 Likes

I love how there’s wonderful, peaceful music here behind all the sounds of the forest. It’s subtle, but it’s there - listening with IEMs (earbuds). I didn’t notice on speakers and for a while until now.

I’m glad i can practice my visualization skills here.

5 Likes

it gives huge GROUNDING effect than automated grounding , tree experience or Schumann,
wow exactly feeling clearer mind

3 Likes

I use it to calm down my mind before sleep.
It wonderfull… Realaxing and connection with plant realm is real.

It soothes nervous system like grounding as You said @Sawai_suthar

:seedling::herb::shamrock:🪴 :deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

which earbuds r u using ? can you suggest brand or model name

Comments:

profile_pic

Relaxed Sense8 days ago

grounding grounding GroundinG GroundinG grounding grounding GroundinGघग्गग:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Relaxed Sense8 days ago

grounding grounding GroundinG GroundinG grounding grounding GroundinGघग्गग

profile_pic

Love Healing2 months ago

Love you Sapien Medicine!

profile_pic

Relaxed Sense2 months ago

Nobody expaling but it’s Huge GROUNDING Field and more powerful than automated grounding , Schumann resonance and tree experience

profile_pic

Artista Billonaria 777_8884 months ago

Thank you. :tulip:

profile_pic

Mia Volea year ago

:green_heart::deciduous_tree::green_heart:

profile_pic

Karan Kewat2 years ago

Words cannot describe how amazing it is to sit at home but still be surrounded by trees everywhere. The energies are far different than what I have experienced so for. Truly! The trees love us unconditionally. Thank you for this! My interest to explore nature has grown ten folds after experiencing this! This is a very valuable gift to humanity!

profile_pic

Karan Kewat2 years ago

This is an extremely valuable gift :deciduous_tree:

profile_pic

Christopher Dalton3 years ago

What’s the name of this Forest and were is it located?

profile_pic

a90213 years ago

hello guys, could someone please give me the significance of the “tingles” i know it’s working but what am i exactly receiving

profile_pic

Starr3 years ago

Gratitude elementals

profile_pic

sigma kodiak3 years ago

This is where I wish to live.
Not Downtown Seattle.
Thank you for keeping me sane.
THANK YOU

profile_pic

Mary August4 years ago

I’ve even had blackberry vines reach out to claw me while I was cutting them down.

profile_pic

Lulu Moo4 years ago

So this has 0.1 volume :worried:

profile_pic

Mercedes Oestermann van Essen4 years ago

I have a deep affinity with plants. This is a most beautiful recording and feels very cleansing and healing. Thank you for your outstanding work. Namaste

profile_pic

angelique celliano5 years ago

I use to live backed up to a National Forest, spent much time there, mountain biking, hiking and of course artistic time gazing out into. I would meditate or be one with the trees. I have always been a tree person and this emulates it completely. Trees give off so much good energy and they hold wealth spots on your property. Always wanted to move back there, so thank you. Love it.

profile_pic

S Hussan5 years ago

Hi .Thank u so much for all yours videos r amazing. I am your new follower from old channel. Could you pls make video for rain lovers and also one for brids or flowers or nature lovers .actually I live in city and miss all things in my life…

profile_pic

Raziel ArcAngel_,5 years ago

Can you make one for black goo

profile_pic

Blossom with Fmw5 years ago

Wow wooww. Dream Seeds Superb!!

profile_pic

Réjeanne Dubé5 years ago (edited)

Thank you very much. It’s miraculous.:leaves::rose::leaves:

profile_pic

brendy isabella5 years ago

This sounds like a didgeridoo…:100::heart::bangbang:

profile_pic

Rius Aqua5 years ago (edited)

“Do you know that plants talk to each other? there is massive network underground connected by roots and even bacteria, a vast network, plants will take care of each other, keep sending nutrients to a ‘dead’ stump and magically after years, you see a dead stump come to life again. It’s due to the persistence and care of the other trees around. Young trees, diseased trees can request more oxygen, nitrogen or sugars and the others will work together to make it happen.”

Oh my god. So cute. I wish I was a plant. Lol.

profile_pic

christopher b5 years ago

This is amazing! My friend and I where talking about how trees communicate last night. And how there’s underground fungai that connects vast stretches.

profile_pic

Isla Miln5 years ago

wonderfully refreshing, grounding and calming…

profile_pic

websitemakeover5 years ago (edited)

Beautiful experience… when listen and connected in this network, can we also ask or receive the nutrients and support or vice versa from those healthy plants as well?

profile_pic

N G5 years ago

Seriously, where do you get these amazing ideas from?

profile_pic

Zarzunabas5 years ago

excited to test this one. :)